The Recording Begins

It was a few hours past midnight, Chrollo was sleeping but his wife was slowly sneaking out of bed. She grabbed a journal and tip toed out of their bedroom. She slowly closed the master bedroom door, before the door was completely closed she saw Chrollo stir in his sleep, slightly fluttering open his eyes before closing them and turning over.

"That was close," She whispered, "I wouldn't know what would have happened if he woke up."

She tightened her long black silk robe and walked down stairs to the study, she sat down in a chair and pulling out a tape recorder, and pressing the button.

"Allow me to give you some personal details into childhood: my father was the leader in a mafia gang, while my mother was one of his former sex slaves who he ended up marrying," She began her story, "after I was born, they raised me to be a proper and delicate young lady. As a teenager I was engaged to my now former as well as dead fiancé, our engagement ended when I was 24, the same age I met my husband. As I record this I have been married to my husband for a year now and I'm 26. Who am I? My name is Dream Lucilfer; my husband is Chrollo Lucilfer, the leader of the Phantom Troupe."

A flash a lightning lit the room for a quick second on this stormy night. Dream's lips formed into a small smile as thunder cracked.

"And I want to tell you the story of how I became The Phantom Bride." Dream said.