Toxic

"I was terrified after what Hisoka said to me. I left with Karmen even knowing, when I arrived home crying. I felt so disgusted that I almost scrubbed my skin raw. After that I pulled out the scotch..."

Dream sat in her living room, dressed in her pajamas. Her eyes red and puffy for crying. She took another drink; her hands shaking as she brought the glass to her lips.

"I won't be able to look him in the eyes ever again." Dream started crying.

"I don't know to this day if Chrollo told Hisoka to do that but all I know is that it broke me..."

"Why so sad my dear." Chrollo whispered.

He used strokes her cheek with two fingers. She smacked him away before quickly standing end.

"Don't you dare touch me," She spat out, "I've been sick of your crap for the past three days. And to top it off today was suppose to be my wedding."

"You asked me to kill him." Chrollo said.

"You accepted my offer. Don't blame this on me!"

Dream stormed down the hall of her home. Chrollo caged her between his arms. He looked unamused and angry with her.

"I've been nice. So if you think for one second that you're just going to walk away from me, you are mistaken!" Chrollo yelled.

Dream slapped him across the face.

"You son of bitch," She spat at him, "you think I should be grateful? At the casino, one of your little friends got me to confess about our kiss. At this point you're no better than that Copper. You're no man!"

Dream was getting ready to slap him again but Chrollo grabbed her wrist. He pulled her close to him, eyes filled with with pure rage. Dream started shaking.

"You think I'm not a man," Chrollo let out a dark chuckle, "well someone who isn't a man can't do this."

Chrollo kissed her again, this time it was rough. Dream's eyes were wide, her cheeks began to flush as he continued. Chrollo's hand loosened the robe, resulting in it falling off her shoulder. He broke the kiss and moved to her collar bone.

"I was in such bliss...I never felt so warm and close to someone in my entire life. Are relationship didn't start there but our relations did..."

Dream fluttered her eyes closed as she lightly moaned. Chrollo pulled her into another kiss, her fingers intertwined with his ink black hair. Chrollo pulled away and rested his forehead on hers, both panting.

"I never knew what you were when I first met you," Chrollo said, "now I know. You're like a drug, you're addictive, you're a poison, you're..."

"What am I Chrollo?" Dream whispered seductively.

"Toxic."