Confession

"There I was. For my last few minutes on Earth with the Phantom Troupe leader in front of me..."

Lighting flashed and thunder crashed. Dream stood in front of Chrollo, arms crossed. Chrollo looked heartbroken. The rest of the Troupe surrounded watched from the pile of bricks and cement scattered across the room.

"Dream," Chrollo said, "I-"

"Why did you lie to me!? Why didn't you say anything before all of this happened!?" Dream was forcing herself not to cry.

"I didnt want to lose your trust. I'm sorry."

"You should have said something, before we started having sex for the past month and a half!"

"What did I say," Phink yelled turning to the other members, "I knew something was up!"

"Shut up!" Franklin yelled.

"You're right," Chrollo said, "I wanted to tell you. But there was never a right time to tell you. The more we kept going, the more difficult it was getting."

"Chrollo, it dosen't matter anymore," Dream scoffed, "I just want this to be over."

"Dream--"

"No Chrollo! I'm done! I can't do this! You have no idea how disgusting I feel! I'm the piece of shit, that the Notres said I was. Just kill me of--"

Chrollo hugged her. Dream stood there in shock. He was shaking. She felt a faint wetness on her shoulder, he was crying. He pulled away and gave her a look that broke her heart.

"Please don't say that," Chrollo pleaded before hugging her again, "don't you dare say anything that makes you bad!

"Chrollo?" Drean was fighting back tears.

"I love you. Not controlling you. YOU! And I want to be with you for as long as you'll have me."

Dream hugged him back. He let out a soft gasp before looking at her. Tests with falling down her cheeks, her nose red and a smile on her face.

"You're the first man to ever make me feel as beautiful as I do today. You've made me feel safe in your arms and I want to be with you. Chrollo Lucilfer, I love you."

Chrollo kissed her passionately and she happily kissed him back. The troupe members turned to one another smiling. They were happy that their boss was happy.

"So that my story. When Chrollo proposed, I told my family who I was marrying. They were so understanding,  they agreed to act like didn't know anything. When had a huge wedding. Our parents bought us a for us and the rest of the troupe. They moved into my old house and my older brother Eros took over our father's mafia business. Oh! And Karmen married Hisoka. I'm happy with my husband and my new life."