Notre Massacre

"I had told Chrollo that tomorrow we were attending a party. He told me that he would have eyes scanning the party waiting, telling him anything and everything. All I had to do was wait..."

Dream and Copper were at a garden party that evening. It was family gathering of the Notre Family. Dream sat at one of the table, like she has always done with a glass of rose champagne beside her. The party was under a tent with beautiful chandeliers and an orchestra with the city in the background. It was truly beautiful.

Dream had her hair up in a bun, just like the night before; she had not brought her fan with her; she felt comfortable around the Notre family, even though they were not abusive towards her physically like Copper but they were mentally and emotion...

Dream had her hair up in a bun, just like the night before; she had not brought her fan with her; she felt comfortable around the Notre family, even though they were not abusive towards her physically like Copper but they were mentally and emotionally abusive towards her. Dream was in long white dress with a high color, peep toes heels with a sheer material and a string that wrapped around her ankle, crystal and gold earrings and a gold bracelet.

 Dream was in long white dress with a high color, peep toes heels with a sheer material and a string that wrapped around her ankle, crystal and gold earrings and a gold bracelet

Her clutch sat beside her glass. She smiled as she watched her future family enjoyed themselves.

"Come with me." Copper held out his hand.

Dream looked up to see Copper dressed in a dark blue suit and a vibrant red shirt smiling at her.

"What are you doing?" Dream sighed.

"Take my hand and I'll show you." Copper hummed.

"The last time I did that, you broke my hand."

Dream turned away from him with a disgusted look on her face; his hand quickly reached over to Dream, gripping her in the jaw squeezing tight, Copper clenched his teeth as he forced her to look at him.

"Listen to me you stupid bitch, it wasn't a request that was an order. Now get off your ass, and follow me." Copper let go of her.

Dream massages her jaw before giving him the death glare.

"Yes dear," Dream took his hand and gave a fake smile with a fake voice, "anything for you."

"That's my girl," Copper gave an evil smile, "just the right kind of discipline and you'll be a perfect wife."