Kissed by a Spider

"When I had arrived home I did my daily routine, I took a morning shower, made breakfast, clean the house and did a little shopping. But when I arrived home after I day of trying to forget, I went to take a bath..."

Dream laid in the bathtub, steam rising from the tub glistening her skin. Her hair was up and she placed her know fogging glasses on top of the sink. She leaned back, she opened the balcony before hand and enjoyed the cold summer night breeze as it entered her home.

"What am I going to do," She started talking to herself, "I'm the reason dozens of people are dead. And what did I gain from it!?"

"You're freedom." Chrollo said.

Dream turned her head and saw Chrollo standing behind her, her glasses in his hand.

"What are you doing here!?" Dream exclaimed.

"I wanted to see how you're doing," Chrollo let out a hum, "from the looks of it you want to talk about it?"

"Not in my bathroom. How did you even get in my house!?"

Chrollo walked over to the door of the balcony and closed it.

"You should be more careful of what windows you open. You never know who may come in." Chrollo looked over is shoulder.

"Noted." Dream sounded unamused.

"I'll leave the lady to get dressed. I want to talk to you."

Dream walked downstairs, dressed in her pajamas.

Chrollo was sitting in the living room, reading the book he always carried with him

Chrollo was sitting in the living room, reading the book he always carried with him. Dream took one step into the living room and Chrollo smirked.

"This might be the first time since we meet that you have your hair down." Chrollo smiled, "it looks nice."

When Dream's golden blonde hair isn't up, it is long, wavy and has a natural look.

Dream tucked a piece behind her ear before sitting beside him

"What do you want to talk about?" Dream gave him a death glare.

"If looks could kill," Chrollo chuckled in amusement, "I'm want to know about your ex-fiance."

"I'm not telling you a damn thing! Why should I tell you when I don't even know who the hell you are!"

Dream stood up and walked away from Chrollo.

"As I was about to storm out of my living room, this is what made me realize Chrollo was a very smart man. He gave me an offer I couldn't refuse..."

"I'll make you a deal." Chrollo spoke in a way to make him come off as smug.

"What kind of deal?" Dream turned around eye narrowing.

"For every questionI have that you answer, you get to ask me a question and I'll answer. When one of use refuses to answer, our conversation is over with. Do we have a deal?"

"Ugh, fine."

Dream sat down beside him, he looked amused as she sat with her legs and arms crossed.

"You're so adorable when you pout." Chrollo let out an amused chuckle.

"Ask the question already." Dream scoffed.

"As you wish my dear. How long were you with him?"

"Couldn't give you an exact answer, but I was told we were engaged when I was 16, but it was never really official until I was 18; so about six to eight years. My turn, do the people who killed the Notre family work for you?"

"Yes, some have been there since the beginning, others joined along the way. Was there ever a point in time where you loved him?"

"Absolutely not, I only saw him as a friend which didn't last long as you can tell. Are you apart of the mafia?"

"My group is far from being apart of anything, especially the mafia. Now, has he ever forced you to do things?"

"It really all depends on what you mean, ask with more specifics next time. What is the name of your group called?"

"I cannot tell you what are real name is for that of your safety, but if you are curious we are know to be spiders. Now, I'll ask my question again has he forced you do...something harmful?"

"My ex fiance my be a slimy bastard but he isn't that slimy. Okay, what were you doing at the auction house the night we met?"

"Business, that of which I cannot say for your safety again. Did Copper ever...force himself on you?"

"I take it back, no one can be as slimy as he was. Now I have one last question."

"Go ahead?"

"Why me?" 

"I can't say for sure, maybe it was your eyes. When I saw your eyes, I was a butterfly trapped in a spider's web, struggling to be set free. Now, I want to ask my final question."

"You may."

"Did Copper ever love you properly, did he ever show love in anyway to you?"

"No."

"I will never forget what Chrollo did next..."

Dream's eyes were wide in shock, Chrollo's lips were on hers. The kiss was so sweet and it spent a warm sensational feeling throughout her body; she slowly closed her eyes to kiss him back. The pull away was slow leaving sometime for it to linger on eachothers lips. Dream opened her eyes and he was gone.