After Story

Dream was asleep on the couch with the tape recorder beside her. Chrollo came downstairs with a yawn. He saw  he saw Dream on the couch, he started to lightly shake her.

"Dream," Chrollo whispered, "darling you fell asleep on the couch."

Dream fluttered her eyes opened and the first thing she was greeted with was the kind smile of her husband's face.

"Good morning." Chrollo spoke in a soft voice.

"Good morning." She sat up and stretched.

"Weren't you in bed before me?"

"I was. I just had to do something before I forgot and I guess time got the best of me."

She slid the tape recorder into one of the pockets of her satin robe. Chrollo looked outside and sighed.

"It's been raining like this all we. I'm surprised we never got a power out with all the thunder and lighting." Chrollo sighed.

"I'll make some coffee." Dream said.

"No, you stay right there. If what you were was important enough to have you sleep on the couch, then you must've been exhausted."

He gave her a small peck on the lips before walking into the kitchen. Dream stood up and walked over to the mantle above their marble fireplace. On the fireplace were six photos. Four were of troupe members who passed away Uvo, Shalnark, Pakunoda and Kortopi. The fifth one was of Karmen and Hisoka's wedding, Dream would always call Karmen and asked how they met but she always kept that discrete. And the last and final photo was of her and Chrollo on their wedding day. Chrollo was dressed nice in a black suit and white dress shirt with no tie; Chrollo was holding Dream was she smiled in her wedding dress.

 Chrollo was dressed nice in a black suit and white dress shirt with no tie; Chrollo was holding Dream was she smiled in her wedding dress

Her ber hands a white rose flower bouquet with her hair curled in a bun and her veil draping behind her. It was the last photo were all the Troupe members were together before anyone of them passed away. She looked down at her left and and smiled at her wedding ring.

She walked upstairs and placed the tape recorder in her nightstand drawer before sitting on the bed

"What's on your mind?" Chrollo said.

She looked over and saw Chrollo in the door frame holding two cups of coffee.

"Oh nothing." She smiled.

Chrollo handed her a cup of coffee, she looked at him with a devious smirk and a raise eyebrow.

"This isn't poisoned is it?" She asked.

"Very funny." Chrollo said.

Dream giggled as he placed a kiss on her cheek. She was truly happy with her life.