Casino

"I don't know how, but I manage to have Karmen persuade me into going out with her. A girls' night if you will. Mikyu was overseas and wouldn't be back till the beginning of next year, so it was just Karmen and I..."

"I look so sleazy. How do you where clothes like this every evening." Dream said as she was in the bathroom stall.

Karmen and Dream went out to a casino for drinks, dining, dancing and maybe a gambling. The gambling depended on how drunk the two got.

"You look fine," Karmen said, "going to a casino is one of the few places where it's acceptable to dress like a total skank and not be judge."

Karmen was leaning against the bathroom skin, her faintly tan skinned brought out her baby blue eyes. Her silver hair was in a tight bun decorated in a braid.

"You would say that," Dream scoffed, "you last five boyfriends were married

"You would say that," Dream scoffed, "you last five boyfriends were married."

"HEY," Karmen said, "those slime bastards never told me they were married! I'm the victim."

Karmen was wearing a short satin dress, stacked gold necklaces around her neck, a light brown fur coat, and gold heels. With her clutch over her shoulder

 With her clutch over her shoulder

Dream let out a annoyed sigh.

"Fine," Dream groaned, "I'm coming out."

"That my girl. Show them watch you got girl." Karmen cheered.

Dream stepped out of the bathroom stall, she wasn't wearing her glasses tonight. Her blonde hair was messy.

She was dress in a white dress, with a silver cross necklace, small pearl earrings, her left wrist had a diamond watch and in her left hand was a small white clutch and her silver shoes clicked on the bathroom tile

"I need a drink...now." Dream sighed.

The two walked out of the bathroom and over to the bar.

"When I went to get a drink, I was unaware that the Troupe was there..."

The Troupe was robbing the casino tonight. Pakunoda, Feitan, Machi, Shizuku and Phinks were dressed as the work staff. Uvo, Kortopi, Franklin, Nobunaga and Bonolevo were under the casino in the halls of where the safe was as well as the high tech security. Shalnark and Hisoka stayed with Chrollo in second level of the casino; as Shalnark tried to hack into the system, Hisoka looked over the balcony. In the corner of his eye he spotted Dream taking a drink of a blue alcoholic beverage.

"How delightful," He chuckled to himself, "let's see if I can tear of the butterfly's wings."

With that Hisoka descended down the carpeted staircase. Dream sat at the bar stool, she watched Karmen at one of the poker tables laughing with the older gentleman.

"Hello Butterfly." Hisoka sang.

Dream turned her head and her eyes widen.

"Oh god, is he here?" Dream began to look around the room in a panic.

"He is, but he is unaware that you are, which is good for me." Hisoka smiled.

"How so?"

"I'm curious about you. You've caught my interest and In would love to know more."

"I don't know if that's your way of flirty but knock it off. If you couldn't guess, today was suppose to be my wedding day and I'd rather not talk to someone who killed off my finacé's family."

"Who told us to do it?"

Dream groaned before placing her head on the bar. She wanted to rip her own hair out.

"He's told us everything." Hisoka hummed.

Dream's head shot up and he face turned red.

"Oh my god. I'm so embrassed." She cried out.

"There's nothing to be ashamed off, we all have skeletons in our closets." Hisoka smiled.

"I knew I shouldn't have let him kiss me!"

An evil smirk appeared on his face. Dream saw the look and realized that wasn't what Hisoka meant, she quickly covered her mouth.

"Please tell me more." Hisoka hummed.

"What do you want from me?" Dream whispered.

She slowly removed her now shaking hands from her mouth. Hisoka leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"I tore of your wings little butterfly and now you can never escape our web." Hisoka whispered in a sinister voice.

Dream pushed him away, grabbed her clutch and ran. On the second floor Shalnark kept looking back at Chrollo, wanting answers to questions he had.

"Yes Shalnark, go ahead and ask me." Chrollo sighed.

"Okay," Shalnark said, "is what Hisoka said true? That you like her

"Okay," Shalnark said, "is what Hisoka said true? That you like her."

"I wouldn't say I like her in a full romantic sense. Something that'll go away as time passes."

"O-okay, what's your type?"

"My type?"

"Y-yeah, ya k-know. Like what kind of girls are you into?"

Chrollo looked down and saw Dream, a soft smile appeared on his face.

"I'm into the girls that I shouldn't have," Chrollo said, "the ones where I feel unworthy of their kidness."