The Tattoo

"We kept having this these flings for a couple weeks. I stopped asking questions about what he did. It never crossed my mind, until one might..." 

Dream laid on her back in just her underwear as Chrollo still had on his pants. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He picked her up, attaching his lips to hers. They were in a hotel room, outside the city so they wouldn't be discovered. Going to Dream's house would have caused suspicion for Chrollo, they wanted to keep their "relationship" as isolated as possible. Their was a small wall mirror across from their bed.

Chrollo broke they kiss and moved to her neck. Dream ran her fingers through his hair with one hand as she put her glasses up with the other. Her eyes were half open when she turned to the mirror and her eyes went wide.

"And then I saw it..."

Dream couldn't believe what she was seeing. On Chrollo's back was a spider tattoo.

She went quiet, she was petrified, her voice caught in her throat

She went quiet, she was petrified, her voice caught in her throat. Chrollon was unaware and continued to kiss her neck, but she quickly pushed him away

"Is everything alright?" Chrollo asked.

"N-no." She was in a panic.

"What's wrong?"

"I just have alot of things on my mind right now. I have to go."

"Do you want to talk about it."

"Not right now."

Dream got dressed and walked out of the room. Chrollo there alone in the hotel room, he looked heartbroken. He looked over his shoulder and saw his spider tattoo and a smirked.

"So she found me out." He chuckled.