Confrontation

"I ran out of that hotel as fast as I could. It hurt. It hurt knowing that I killed my fiancé with the help of the mafia's number one enemy. It hurt knowing that I could call them friends. It hurt knowing that I was having sex with the leader. It hurt knowing that I was falling in love with him..."

It was pouring down rain, Dream walked the streets of Yorknew with an umbrella crying. She had always wondered who Chrollo was, but she knew from the beginning. He was the leader of the Phantom Troupe. Years continued to fall down her face, she felt so stupid. Everything was making sense; how they eliminated the Notre family, Chrollo convincing her to kill May, and everything else.

"How could I be so stupid," Dream asked herself, "I fell in love with the one man I shouldn't been near."

Dream walked into a cafe, she need to save something that could help her get her mind off what just happened. After about being there for over an hour, she felt better with after she ate food, but the weight of knowing who the man she love was unbearable. She took a drink of her water before sighing.

"What am I going to do?" She asked her self.

She looked back down at her drink, circling her finger arou d the rim of the glass, unaware someone approached her table.

"Dream." They said.

Dream looked up and she her sad expression turned bitter.

"What the hell do you want?" Dream scoffed.

Pakundo stood in front of the table with her arms crossed.

"Chrollo...told me that you know about us." Pakunoda sat down to cause less suspicion.

"Yeah what of it?" Dream turned away.

"I want to let you know that you only have two options."

"I'm very well aware and I choose death."

Pakunoda eyes were wide. Outside the cafe, were two black cars. One held Machi, Hisoka, Feitan and Shalnark. The other Shizuku, Phinks and Nobunaga. Pakunoda was wearing a wire so both cars and the remaining members at the hideout could hear her. Everyone shocked at her answer. Pakundo went back to her calm composure.

"You don't want to think this through?" Pakunoda said.

"You're secret is safe with me," Dream said, "I just don't want to live after knowing that the man I've come to...befriend is something I shouldn't associate with."

"What is that something? A murder? A criminal?"

"A member of the Phantom Troupe. My father is a mafia leader. Murder and crime is the last thing I worry about."

"I see."

Pakunoda stood up and held put her hand.

"Come with me," Pakunoda said.

"Why." Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Before we kill you. I'm sure Boss has a few things we liked to tell you."

"Fine."

Dream took her hand.

"I choose death for one reason. It didn't matter how much I tried to escape, no matter how much I cut them off contact from them, no matter who I married. I would have always been an possession of Chrollo Lucilfer."