Call

"I didn't know where I was, but all I knew was they took me to their base of operation. I had to get out of there..."

Dream slowly sat up form the cold, hard ground she slept on. Her head was pounding in her ears, still dressed in the gown she wore last night.

"What happen," She groaned.

Her clutch laid right beside her, she open it and placed dark framed glasses on her face.

She looked up, Uvo was sleeping beside her. Dream quickly covered in mouth to stop the gasp of horror that was attempting to escape her lips; her eyes darted around the room, everywhere she looked a Troupe member was sleeping. It took a lot of will power for her not to scream in terror.

"I got to get out of here! I'm dead if I stay!" Dream screamed in her head.

She slowly stood up and slowly backed away from Uvo. Chrollo's eyes slowly opened from where he laid watching her every action as she back away. Once Dream backed away from every member she turned around to see Chrollo standing in front of her.

"I was shocked to see Chrollo in front of me. He looked so different, but I knew it was him, he gave off a warm welcoming aura, but at the same time I was very intimidated......"

Chrollo brushed a piece of hair out of Dream's face, tucking it behind her ear.

"It's nice to see you my dear," Chrollo spoke in his spoke voice.

"Hello Chrollo," Dream gave him a kind smile.

"You should get out of here while you can, this is a dangerous place for a lovely lady like you."

Dream nodded and quickly ran past him. She stopped and turned around.

"Thank you...so much." Dream whispered.

"Just remember: we saved your life and your in debut to us. So if we ever need you, we expect you to be there." Chrollo said.

"If you ask a favor of the Phantom Troupe, you own them one as well. You vow to help them, all the way to your death. I was so shocked, I had not realized I basically made the deal with The Devil..."

"W-Who are you guys?" Dream was stunned.

Chrollo walked up to her, he placed a pale finger to his just as pale lips.

"You'll find out in time. But for now the spider as freed you from it's web, fly away little butterfly." Chrollo smiled.

Dream nodded her head slowly before running out of the building. As she ran, she pulled out her phone and dialed a number waiting for it to ring.

"Oh my god," A female voice said, "thank god you're alive!"

"Karmen," Dream was ready to cry, "I'm so glad you answered!"

"Girl what happened last night. After my date I went to my apartment as heard that the entire Notre family was killed, but you survived. How is that!?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was because I hadn't married him yet. I'm not sure, but all I remember is blacking out and now I'm in the middle of an abandoned area."

"Damn honey, when you get back call me. We'll meet up for lunch tomorrow, I'll call Mikyu

"You don't have to."

"Look boo, you're going out. In the last three months I've seen you six times. That bastard kept you from me.  I'm going to see you tomorrow.

"Alright, alright. Karmen when you want something you know how to get it."

"Tell that the my ex-boyfriends' wives.  I see you soon. Bye, love you baby."

"Bye."

Dream ended the call, if anyone knew she had a connection to the people who killed an entire family, she would be forced to come clean.

"I was very well aware of what I had gotten myself into. I only had two options at that point: tell Karmen the truth and possibly have us both killed without a second thought or lie to keep everybody I cared and loved for safe as I played the role as The Phantom Troupe's rat. My decision was clear."