Before we begin...

Okay so this is a story all about... 

...men loving men and thus it contains mature content that should not be read if you are: 

-Too young 

-Not into these kinds of books

 -Just looking for a way to start acting hateful

-Dislike the BDSM community... 

...and oh well I believe you get it.

So apart from that this story is all mine, so please don't consider trying to rip it away from me.   

Heads up! 

You should be aware that this story is being tagged 'BDSM' and I'm using some of my own fantasies and what I've learned from other books here and from other places to base my knowledge of the lifestyle. I am not trying to be rude or paint the community in a bad way so I hope you consider this fiction and not use it to base your opinion on the lifestyle that is BDSM. 

It's such a complex and really wonderful community so don't go believing that I'm writing facts here in this fictional story please! Also if any of you feel offended please don't express your disapproval in a hateful way in the comments. Just send me a nice private message and I'll look it over and get back to you I promise! As I said, I don't intend to be rude so please show me the same consideration.

This book is not supposed to show you what the community is about, it's a story! A fictional fantasy made up by my strange mind, okay? 

Great! Thank you for your time. Now have a lovely time reading!