Chapter 4 ~ The perfect punishment for a masochist and a refusal to beg

[Paris POV]

I had been surprised to realize exactly how handsome and sexy the guy named Azim really was. It was ridiculous really. He looked like sex on legs and I just knew I had to test him.

When I had bid goodbye to Kian over at the bar and made my way towards the more serious Doms' table I had been wondering how to best get his attention. I had wanted him angry enough to punish me but not angry enough to discard me. There was a thin line separating them and when I had decided to spill my drink over him it had been a slight risk taking.

Let's say his actions had not disappointed me in the least. Having him hover above me, growling about punishment even though many eyes were on us had me almost purring in satisfaction. I had tried to control myself but some of my desire had poured out and I had licked his wrist without really thinking much of it. The slightly salty taste of his skin mixed with the fragrance of some sort of cologne against my tongue had nearly made me jump him on the spot but I had managed to suppress the desire before it became too overwhelming.

I usually didn't like to be the center of attention but if it was because of him I didn't mind. He was hot as hell so I'm pretty sure I'd let him do anything he wanted. If he had decided to make my punishment public it would have been difficult since I didn't really feel like I could give in and submit tonight. Then again, with this man I may not be given a chance to do anything except submit.

Needless to say I had been a bit relieved when he pulled me up from the table and started walking towards the stairs leading to either the more secluded parts of the club with the playrooms or down to the dungeon. I didn't really mind it if he wanted to play down there since I knew it was his territory as the one in charge but I was a bit relived to notice that he was leading me up the stairs towards the playrooms instead.

Even though he felt safe enough, playing in the dungeon was always bound to be safer when you knew your partner's preferences. Now when he was riled up I didn't want to take any unnecessary chances. After all I wanted to be punished, not killed...

I followed one step behind him as he made his way up the stairs to the second floor and then proceeded to stalk down the corridor. We walked through a pair of big black doors and passed through a big room with a stage along one of the walls.

The atmosphere was more soothing up here and I could feel my eyes take in all the people sitting on couches and chairs, talking and laughing. There were some who were a bit more intimate but not as many as I had expected. I guess that some had withdrawn to the playrooms to start the evenings activities already.

When I noticed that I had dropped further behind Azim I quickened my pace and made sure to close the gap, once again making sure there was only one step between us. If he thought I was hesitating he may think of letting me go and I didn't want that. Not at all.

After exiting the big room and walking down another corridor we reached a set of different doors and Azim didn't hesitate as he walked up to one of them and ripped the door wide open. He went inside, leaving the door open and I wondered if he was testing to see if I would change my mind and back out of this. Hah, who did he take me for?

I couldn't help but smirk as I walked up to the door and slipped inside, letting it fall shut behind me. I blinked a few times, making sure my eyes got used to the dark room and then I curiously let my gaze wander around the whole of it.

A big bed was placed with its head against the wall opposite of the door and I could see suspension-equipment hanging from the ceiling above it. Against another wall a big St Andrews-cross was situated and on the wall beside it hung whips and floggers in different sizes and shapes. On the other end of the room a strapping- table could be seen and beside it were a door that probably lead to a bathroom. All in all the room seemed like a typical playroom and I found it satisfying enough.