Chapter 7 ~ A scolding and one fortunate meeting

[Azim's POV]

I realized while driving home after having dropped off Paris at his home, that I couldn't stop smirking. I probably looked really creepy, driving through the night with a crazy smile playing on my lips but I couldn't care less. The boy was getting more and more interesting and I couldn't stop thinking about him.

I hadn't been attracted to any of the subs in the club for a long time now and Paris was a welcoming change in my boring life. Now I only had to make him agree to be mine. The guy was stubborn and on top of that he hadn't submitted in a while, I could tell just from playing with him this evening. That wouldn't be too hard to change though... if he would simply let me.

He had told me he wanted someone to take him down when he became too consumed by energy but he hadn't fully agreed when I offered to help him. I needed him to say it out loud that he agreed to be mine and then I needed to collar him before I could even think of getting more involved with him. Before that I needed to get to know a bit more about him though. Maybe researching him would be better than asking him since I really didn't think he would willingly tell me everything about himself even if I asked him to.

I pulled up in front of my house and the garage door slowly opened automatically so I could park the car inside. I stayed in the car for a second, thinking back to when I punished the little brat about half an hour ago and I couldn't help it as I chuckled to myself. He was seriously getting under my skin this guy...

When I entered my house the silence was deafening. It was only me living here and it had always been that way. I had never brought a sub to my home even though I had dated a few of them. I just never felt it was the right way to go. Obviously I was right since all those relationships had ended.

For some reason I could picture Paris in here though. I could imagine him walking down the stairs and skipping into the kitchen newly showered and with only one of my t-shirts hanging loosely around him.

I groaned inwardly at the mental fantasy and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at myself. Why the hell was I imagining something like that when I had just met the guy? I was in deep shit...

* * *

When I woke up the next day I noticed that the alarm clock on my nightstand was already striking eleven. I grumbled under my breath and forced myself to roll out of bed. It was Sunday but I had promised Kian I would eat lunch with him in town today. He had practically begged me and I hadn't been able to say no. Apparently friends did things together, something that had completely escaped me. Luckily Kian was there to get me back on track. Note the sarcasm...

"Human interaction is good for you Azim." Kian said the first thing he did when we met up outside the new oriental place that had opened just last week. I waved him off and I could see him send me a small smirk that clearly told me that he liked to make my life troublesome.

"So... is there something you want to tell me about last night?" Kian asked as soon as we had gotten a table and were proceeding to read from the menu. I looked up briefly to find him staring curiously at me and then I sighed. He would never let me eat in peace before I had told him about Paris.

"He was... special." I slowly said, and I could see a small smile spread across my friends face before I even reached the end of my sentence.

"So that mean you liked him? What did you do? Did you play with him? Did he meet your impossibly high standards? Tell me Azim I want to know." Kian said, shooting question after question at me in eagerness. I sighed and shrugged.

"Yes I liked him. He was everything I desire in a submissive except maybe obedient, but that is something we can work on. He told me he hadn't been involved in the lifestyle in a long time now so I guess he needs to be reminded of the rules and all that. Then again he wasn't too awful when I got him tied up so it wouldn't be a problem, I'm sure." I said, speaking at the same time as I tried to find something I wanted to eat. Maybe I should try the chicken?