Chapter 3 ~ A tongue piercing and some terrible manners

[Azim's POV]

As soon as the boy stepped his foot inside the club my eyes had been glued to him. It felt like he was a magnet and my eyes just couldn't stray from him as he walked up to the wardrobe. I watched him strike up a conversation with Gina and I could see the look of satisfaction on Gina's face as she tested the new sub and his personality. It was obvious that she liked him enough to keep talking to him and I could feel my pants tighten immensely when she managed to get the boy to laugh. I could hear it all the way over to where I was sitting with Caleb, Simon and another Dominant called Anton and I was enthralled by the sound of it. His voice was so... clear.

"Wow it's been a while since I've seen that look on your face Azim. Somehow I find it unsettling." Caleb suddenly said from beside me. I didn't bother to look at him as I smirked and followed the boy with my gaze.

"Ah... something just caught my attention..." I answered, immediately feeling the people around me turn to stare at me. Even Anton seemed puzzled by my words.

"That's even scarier. Nothing ever catches your attention." Caleb said, his voice confused as he tried to see what I was looking at. I guess it was a bit rare for me to take an interest in something since I usually didn't care much for anything. I don't really know what it was with this guy that caught and held my wavering attention so firmly in its grasp. Somehow I also found it quite unsettling.

"He's over by the entrance, speaking with Gina." I muttered, deciding to get my friends curiosity out of the way as soon as I could. They looked like stupid birds trying to get a look at the subject of my sudden attention.

I could tell the exact moment the other Doms caught sight of him because Caleb whistled under his breath and Anton tilted his head to the side with a small smirk on his face.

"I guess that is something that could catch anyone's attention... he's hm... how do I put it... exquisite?" Anton said from my other side. He had his eyes on the boy and I could see them narrow slightly as yet another of his spine tingling laughs traveled across the dimly lit room towards us. I couldn't help it as a small growl escaped my lips and Anton shifted his gaze to me and smiled brightly.

"No need to fret my friend, I won't touch him. Unless you decide not to chase him, then I probably will snatch him for myself..." He said, chuckling slightly as I narrowed my eyes on him.

He better keep his hands away from that boy. It wasn't often I found something interesting enough to catch my attention so when I did I made a habit of not letting anyone take it away from me.

"You better not..." I finally muttered, turning my eyes back on the boy as he waved at Gina and started walking towards the bar. Halfway there Gina shouted something to him and I watched in slight amusement as the boy turned towards her and stuck his tongue out like a child would.

"Oh my..." Caleb chuckled from beside me as we all caught sight of the flash of silver inside his mouth. A tongue piercing... he had a fucking tongue piercing.

"Ah hell..." I breathed as my cock twitched behind its confinement. If my pants hadn't been so tight it would have been quite obvious that I was getting hard. As it was, only I could feel the evidence of my excitement although I was fairly sure my friends knew even without me telling them. This boy was going to be the death of me...

"This is quite the unfolding isn't it?" Caleb suddenly said from beside me and I could feel my eyes widen slightly as I watched the boy turn around and walk right into Kian. The Dom caught the boy before he could hit the ground and I could feel my eyes narrow slightly as Kian pulled him up and smiled brightly down at him. I didn't miss the frown that settled over the boy's face though and I wanted to smirk when it looked like he told Kian off.