Chapter 1 ~ Pink-colored gifts and a tad temptation

[Azim's POV]

"Kian... what is that...?" I slowly asked, staring at the clumsily wrapped thing in my best friend's hand. The bastard smirked at me as he held it out for me to take and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at his grinning face. He was up to something and I didn't like it one bit. I stared at his outstretched hand until Kian had had enough and simply threw the package at me.

"God Aziz you're so uptight one could think you are walking around with a stick up your ass all day long. You need to relax and enjoy yourself for once." He huffed, using my old nickname like he didn't know I disliked it with a passion. He flopped down on the leather couch beside me and I gave him a slight glare for good measure before I turned my eyes back on the thing now lying in my lap. Was it even safe to touch?

"Aw come on! It's not going to bite you or anything!" Kian groaned from beside me and I could feel my eyes narrow even further. I couldn't be sure of that, not when he was involved.

When Kian just kept drilling a hole through my head with his staring I finally sighed and started to unwrap the thing. God only knows he would nag the hell out of me if I didn't do as he wished and played nice. It wasn't in me though so when the strange thing finally fell out of its wrapping I just stared at it with a deep frown on my face.

"It's pink Kian..." I slowly said, my irritation growing by the minute as I stared at the fairy-looking whip in my hand. When I heard Kian starting to laugh beside me I calmly turned my eyes on him and raised a single eyebrow at him. He was laughing his ass off on my behalf and I didn't even hesitate as I uncurled the whip and with a flick of my hand it flew out and snapped the air an inch away from my friend's face. Kian immediately stopped laughing as he fell backwards and now it was my turn to snicker as he stared at me with wide eyes.

"That could have seriously hit me!" He hissed as he pointed at the girly whip in my hand and I couldn't resist the urge to flick it at him again. This time he actually fell off the couch in his haste to get away and I actually laughed in dark amusement. Served him right the little devil.

"You know I'm not into all that sadistic crap you enjoy so much! Now stop trying to hurt me!" He exclaimed from the floor at my feet and I could feel my lips pull into an evil grin as I stared down at him. I pushed at his leg with my foot like I would one of my pets and snickered as Kian slapped me on the shin.

"You're the most sensitive Dom I've ever encountered Kian, and that's saying a lot." I stated chuckling at his unamused face. I watched as he rose from the floor and sent me a quick flash of a smile.

"And you're as much of an ass as I remembered. Remind me again why I'm friends with you? I mean we're not even that similar." Tapping his chin he looked at me with a confused expression. I couldn't help but reach out and pinch his arm. Kian jumped and swatted at my hand, glaring at me as he backed away.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He whined, rubbing his arm with a sour look on his face.

I smirked at him and simply replied:

"Just showing you that you're not dreaming."

Kian stared at me with a frown and then he burst out laughing.

"I never even claimed that I was."

For a Dom, Kian was a rarity. He had the outward appearance most Dominants had. He was both big and had a ripped body but underneath all that he was too playful to be considered a Dom. At least that's what I thought. Most of us were serious and had a scary aura surrounding us which made us come off as typical dominant Alpha males. Kian had no such thing. He even had a warm feeling to him.