Chapter 2 ~ Babysitting and a second visit to the club

[Paris POV]

I hadn't slept well the last couple of days and my skin was still itching with held back energy. I sighed as I decided that staying in bed wouldn't help me one bit. It was Thursday already but it was still not close enough to the weekend.

Ever since I joined my friends Isabella and Timo at that club called 'Desire' last weekend I had had a hard time settling down. All those powerful, mouthwatering men in leather had made my inner gay guy cheer in happiness and I had enjoyed the night immensely. Although I had used one of the club's wrist bands to make sure I couldn't be approached I still had time to check people out. And let me tell you... I was not disappointed.

Some of those I saw had seemed too soft but a few had seemed promising enough. I had decided that I would be back this weekend and this time there would be no holding back. I would turn their club upside down, looking for their most sadistic player. Nothing could stop me and nothing would because I would be going alone this time.

My friends were great but they didn't understand my need for pain and therefor they always stepped in to stop me when all I wanted was to be hurt. I understood their concern but there were no need for them to fret this time.

I belonged to the Dom/sub world before I moved to this town and I am aware that there are lines even the most hardcore sadist can't overstep if he wants to keep his membership. That would be enough to make him stop if I wanted him to. Not that that would ever happen...

With those happy thoughts in mind I got my running-clothes on and plugged in my earphones. I grabbed my keys from the table and stalked out from my apartment, slamming and locking the door behind me.

When I stepped out on the street outside my apartment complex I jumped on the spot, warming up slightly before I took of running down the street. It was cold this time of the year but I didn't really mind. The cold was also a kind of pain and since I was big on that shit I somehow found it enjoyable.

While I kept running down the street my thoughts drifted back to the club and I felt something stir inside me. I had a feeling I would get what I wanted from that place and I couldn't wait until I could go there again.

I slid on the icy pavement as I turned the corner of the block but after catching my balance against the ground I kept running towards the park. It had been some time since I last attempted to have someone inflict pain on me and I knew I wouldn't have time until this weekend which meant that I would be going to the club so full of energy I would most surely land my ass in big trouble.

I would have to make sure I could keep in control until I found someone who could take me down or otherwise I would most likely explode in there and go crazy on some poor soul.

Yes, it has happened before. Not a good memory... not a good memory at all...

When I got back from my run I took a quick shower and then I ended up watching a movie for the rest of the day. Yes it was a good one so you can't really blame me for staying inside the whole evening. It wasn't often Gladiator had a rerun on the channels I had so I guess I should be grateful for the distraction.

* * *

The next day I met up with my mum and she handed me my little sister and with a quick kiss on my cheek she was gone, leaving me with a overly-curious four-year old on my hands.

Of course I loved my mother but she could be a little forgetful sometimes and this Friday she had accidentally double-booked herself. She had told my dad that she could take care of Lily so he could go out drinking with his friends but as soon as he had left she had remembered the meeting she had with the women from her book-club. That had resulted in me having to babysit Lily and yeah... I know... joy.