Chapter 5 ~ A troublesome boy and awakening urges

[Azim's POV]

It was safe to say that I had never met a boy more infuriating than the one lying unconscious on the big bed in one of the club's playrooms right now. I had managed to get my punishment across but he had never once abided by my order for him to beg. Not even when I forcefully took him over and over again in the course of several hours had he shown signs of giving in.

As much as it angered me it enthralled me and even after he had passed out I could feel the urge to overpower him flow through my body. I wanted to dominate and claim him, I wanted to possess him and make him submit. I wanted to hear him plead and I wanted to see him crawl at my feet. I wanted it so badly it surprised me.

I let my gaze follow the pale skin that was his chest as it disappeared underneath the covers and I slowly shifted so that I was lying on my side beside him. This way I could watch his features up close and I smiled slightly as the boy shifted in his sleep and rolled closer to me. He looked so innocent like this and I wanted to laugh at the contrast from how he behaved before.

Up until the moment he fell into unconsciousness he had been cursing at me for being gentle with him and I kind of liked the look on his face as he told me over and over again how much he hated me. His resistance had fired me up surprisingly well and I had been pleased to realize that I could easily get hard by simply watching him struggle underneath me. If I hadn't it would have been hard to carry out the punishment.

Just as I was in the middle of wondering how long he would be out the boy stirred beside me. It was a good thing because the clock was striking one soon and I wanted to get him home before the club closed for the night.

When the beautiful boy opened his eyes and blinked up at me adorably I thought about taking him again. I didn't though because I knew I wouldn't be able to 'make love' to him this time. I would probably be rougher than he could take right now and as much as I wanted to get his manners under control I didn't want to scare him too badly the first night. Yes, I was planning on playing with him again and no, he had no say in it if you asked me.

"Did you sleep well?" I said, smirking at the boy's confused appearance. His newly awakened state was too cute and I couldn't help it as I leaned in for a quick kiss. I pulled back quickly though and managed to avoid the hand that came flying towards me. I chuckled at the angry expression that had replaced his confusion. At least he was fully awake now.

"Come here so I can strangle the life out of you you fucking liar!" He growled, starting to move in my direction with a furious look in his amazingly beautiful eyes.

I couldn't help the devilish grin that took over my expression as the boy let out a startled hiss and immediately sank back down on the bed. He moved his hand to his lower back and pouted as he massaged his ass and I could feel my grin widen.

"You'll feel me for days. That's what you get for being such a naughty boy." I whispered against his ear as I slowly scooted closer to him and brushed my own hand over the shape of his butt.

"Seriously Azim, no!" I thought, scolding myself as I, again, felt a need to bury myself to the hilt inside him. His bubbly butt was too addicting that's for sure...

"Damn you..." The boy whined and I chuckled in amusement as he tried to push my hand away from his ass. I let him move my hand away but only to grab the hand he was using. I intertwined my fingers with his and smiled as I tugged him closer to me.

Before he had time to crawl away I took a hold of his waist and pulled him on top of me underneath the cover. The boy hissed as I forced his legs apart so he could straddle me and I studied his face as he glared at me angrily. I knew he was still very sore and I liked the way the pain showed itself through the expressions on his face. Even without penetration he was feeling the discomfort from our earlier playtime.