Chapter 6 ~ A frowning snowflake and a bad joke

[Paris POV]

"You're still here and alive and kicking at that? I'm amazed I must say." A familiar voice said from behind me and I didn't even need to turn my head to know that it was Kian, the strange Dominant from earlier, who had spoken.

"Not for much longer..." I muttered in answer, not even bothering to act cheerful. I wasn't so why should I pretend?

The asshole named Azim had treated me like his pet in the shower and now he had proceeded to leave me down here at the bar until he had changed his clothes and fetched his car keys. Needless to say I was both frustrated and impatient now and that didn't add up to anything good at all.

Why I was even waiting here for him like a good little pet I had no idea. I should just beat it and get a cab to drop me off at my place instead. At least that would give me the satisfaction of seeing Azim angry the next time I met him.

Wait...

What...?

Did I just say... next time...?

Holy fuck I was glad no one had heard me say that out loud. Shit I needed to get a grip.

I was not interested in that man. No, most definitely not. I did not like the way he so easily played me until I couldn't even think about anything except his hard and deliciously huge cock sliding... NO! Bad Paris! Very bad! Oh my God I was not thinking that right now! Fucking hell!

"So Azim's driving you home sweetheart?" Kian asked, his voice curious as he looked at my startled face. I had forgotten he was still here because I was busy fantasizing about Azim's amazing... NO! Bad Paris stop it! Shit...

"Nah I was just about to..." I started but I was cut off by a firm, dark voice from behind me.

"Yes, I am. Got a problem with that Kian?" Azim all but growled at the other Dom and I could only stare as Kian held up his hands in a soothing gesture and shook his head from side to side.

"Of course not. I'm glad you had a nice time together." He answered, a smile on his face as he looked at Azim.

"Nice fucking time my a..." I began but I was immediately cut off by Azim slapping my behind quite firmly. I yelped as my ass throbbed and I knew he had slapped me, knowing I was still sore from our earlier time together. Asshole...

"No cursing, pet." He ordered sternly, giving me a very firm gaze that rendered me speechless. Did he just give me an order? Fucking... he wasn't even my Dom!

In the end I frowned at him in answer, not really sure what to say. Of course I shouldn't curse at Kian since he was a Dominant but it wasn't like Azim had any right to reprimand me for it! Right?

Oh who was I kidding? Of course he had! He was a Dominant and I was in his territory without a white bracelet on right now and that gave him all the right in the world to punish me. I knew that... but still... he was such an ass for doing it...

I could feel Azim's gaze on me as my frown morphed into a pout and I knew I looked like a sulking child right now. I couldn't care less though... I was tired and I just wanted to go home and bury myself under a ton of covers. I would probably never go out again after this.

"So... cuuute. Oh my God you're too adorable with that pout on your face!" Kian suddenly said, cooing at me while his eyes took in my sulking form. My pout got even more apparent when I realized that he just called me 'cute' and I couldn't help it as I glared at the cheerful Dom.

"If I wasn't tired as... If I wasn't this tired I would have chewed you out for calling me cute..." I muttered under my breath, stopping myself before I could curse again. I wasn't really in the mood to talk to Kian. Anyone who was cheerful at two in the morning was a person you should avoid at all costs.