< trois >

Your point of view
————————————————————

I woke up to my alarm clock going crazy. I tapped stop on the top as I mumbled "I'm up I'm up".

      I slipped out of bed and in to my slippers. It was, conveniently, a Sunday so I planned to walk around Paris just a bit.

Mh maybe I'll invite Adrien or call Eren. I walked downstairs to a note on the apple juice on top of the counter. I quickly read it and tossed it into the recycling bin.

Dad always left notes to me when he would leave or work overtime. It was something I was use to. I may be a big star but I still have moments like these.

        I grabbed my phone and texted Adrien a quick text asking if he wanted to hang out. After I sent my text I sat down on the couch and watched some Tv.

      A few minutes later as I was into a good episode of some odd model show, I got a text from Adrien.

       Shockingly his dad is gonna let him come with me. I ran upstairs and started getting ready then locked the doors and dashed outside.

        "Hi Toni" I said waving to him as I got in the car.  "Hello Y/n where to today" he replied as he closed my door and made his way into his own seat.

       "Adriens please and surprisingly not on any business" I buckled up as he started the car and drove to his manor.

      I still couldn't believe I was friends with the Agreste family it blew my mind to tiny pieces.

      The car stopped and out Toni came. He opened my door with a cheesy grin " We're here" I laughed a bit and stepped out. "Thanks Toni I'll see you in a bit" I said walking up the stairs.

         I knocked on the doors twice. I didn't wait long until right in front of me was Adrien smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me as I ran down the stairs.

     "So how'd you get away from that bodyguard of yours" I said laughing as we walked and signed autographs for the fans that would pop up.

          He chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his neck. "I don't know that myself" he said watching as I hearted someone's paper.

     We walked to the Eiffel Tower and looked at it talking. That is until I saw an older short man struggling to cross the street with a bunch of bags.

          It was getting late so traffic was kinda bad. "Excuse me" I mumbled to Adrien as he nodded.

              I waltzed over to the man and tapped his shoulder. "Do you need a hand" I asked politely as I took his elbow softly while my other hand picked up a bag of the floor. "Thanks you"  he said as I lead him through the stopped trafic.

       "There you are" I said as I watched him wave me goodbye and continue on with his bags. I jogged back to Adrien who looked star struck. "What" I said looking at him curiously. "Nothing" he said scratching his neck.

        I just nodded and looked at the time. God it was getting late. "Well Adrien it's getting late we should start going" I said smiling. He smiled at me and nodded. I started calling Antonio.

       "You go on" Adrien said split second.  "Okay if you say so" I smiled and gave him a hug before Toni pulled up and put me in the car then drove away.

          *Adriens point of view*

     As Y/n pulled off plagg flew out of my shirt. "You saw Master fu too" I asked looking at plagg as he nodded and stuffed cheese in his mouth.

      That could only mean one thing. "She's going to get a miraculous" I said looking at him as we walked home.

        "Yeah I bet so that's how he always picks out our owners" plagg said as he sat on my shoulder somewhat hidden by my hair.

          "Huh maybe she'll help me and bugaboo" I smiled at the thought of her while I entered the house and walked to my room.

        I wasn't greeted by anyone but I didn't mind. I sat in my bed and thought. "Hm plagg whose the third strongest miraculous" I questioned.

        "Avi" he said looking for more cheese. "What's her powers" I said thinking about who Y/n might become.

     "She's like a bird, ya know aviary, she uses a flute like the illusion fox kawami" I nodded as I turned to my side in the bed.

      "Mh goodnight plagg" I mumbled as he swallowed more cheese. "Yeah night" with that I passed out and dreamed about Avi.