nothing fits

As you stood in your closet, staring at all of your clothes, you let out a loud groan. Apparently, the groan was loud enough to be heard from down the hall, as Tom popped up behind you, furrowing his eyebrows, "What's the matter, babe?"

You were standing there, in your bra and underwear, and for a second, you wanted to feel embarrassed. And then you remembered that Tom had already seen all of you. Not to mention, you'd walked around like this in the house before. Turning around, you threw your arms up, exclaiming in a frustrated tone, "Nothing fits me! I don't even look pregnant, yet. I'm too big for my clothes, but not big enough for maternity clothes. I'm just fat at this point." You sighed as you finished, one hand coming down to rest on your stomach. You felt different, but you didn't look much different at all yet.

Tom just let out a laugh, his gaze dropping to your stomach, just seeing if maybe you had missed the fact that your stomach was at least a little bigger. There still wasn't a noticeable difference. "Y/N, you can wear some of my stuff, if you'd like."

You paused, your head tilting to the side, "Are you sure?"

He nodded and grabbed your hand, pulling you with him to his room. "Just pick out whatever you want, I don't care, really." He left the closet, laying on his bed with his phone in his hand.

You nodded, mostly to yourself, scanning over all of his clothes. You were going to have a lazy day anyway, so you just decided on a pair of his sweatpants, and a navy blue t-shirt. When you walked back out, he gave you a smile, "Good choice, love. You can always borrow any of my things, okay?"

You nodded again and went to wrap your arms around him, giving him a tight hug. God, you were so damn lucky. This boy was giving everything to you and your baby. His arms wrapped around your waist to squeeze you back. "And, you're not fat. Far from it. I think you look great."

Giving him a grin, you leaned up on your tippy toes to press a kiss to his cheek, "Thank you, Tommy. I don't know what I'd do without you." He really knew how to make you feel better. You were glad to be having a baby with your best friend, of all people.