pulling strings

You stood off to the side as you watched Tom do his thing. One of your hands was resting on your bump, the other resting on your back. Tom had pulled some strings so you could come visit him for longer than you normally would've. At this point, you were still hiding your pregnancy from the public, but everyone close to you and Tom knew. You were worried it would leak, and you knew you'd have to announce the pregnancy to the public soon, which gave you a lot of anxiety. But for the time being, you were just enjoying being able to be on set and be around Tom.

Things with you and Tom had been going really well, even with him being gone. He was home as often as possible, and when he was home, the two of you were getting closer. You would often sleep in the same bed, and Tom was very touchy and kissy with you. His hands were always on the bump or holding onto your hands, and he liked to leave small kisses anywhere he could, whether that be on your face or your tummy.

Tom was wearing the Spider-Man suit on set today. The suit was tight, fitting him in all the right places to show off his muscles, and honestly, it was making you feel some type of way. You didn't know if it was because you and Tom had been more affectionate toward each other lately, or if it was the pregnancy hormones, but you wanted him. Lately, you'd been finding yourself so turned on by everything. You knew it was normal with pregnancy and all of the hormones, but it was so frustrating. You didn't have anyone to help you out with your situation, and it was too hard to do it yourself, with the bump in the way and just being tired. Anyway, the way Tom looked and moved in the suit was a lot to take in.

"Cut!" The director's yell snapped you out of your thoughts.

Tom's demeanor changed, and he bounced over to you, pulling off the mask. He shook his head, and his hair fell into his face as he leaned in to press a kiss to your cheek with a huge grin on his face. "Hey, Y/N/N!"

"Hi, Tommy," you grinned, resting your hand on his bicep. "You look so good out there. The suit looks nice on you." You gave him a wink and squeezed his bicep.

His head tilted back as he let out a loud laugh, leading you to his trailer. "Glad I look good in it, because it's hot as hell under here."

Once inside his trailer, Tom cleared some of his clothes off of the couch so you could sit down and then went to get out of the suit. You let out a sigh as you finally sat down, and got off of your feet for the first time in a while that day. With your back against the arm of the couch, you swung your legs up so you could stretch out. Running a hand through your hair, you let out a loud groan, "God, being pregnant is so much work."

Tom's laugh filled the air as he stepped into sight again, only half-way out of the Spider-Man suit. Your eyes caught on the sight of his bare chest, watching the way his muscles moved under his tanned skin. Up until recently, you hadn't noticed how buff Tom had gotten. His t-shirts were now clinging to his arms and stretching across his chest nicely. Tom leaned down, pressing a kiss to the top of your head, "I appreciate you, Y/N."

He began stripping the rest of the way, right there in front of you, and you just about died. You quickly brought out your phone to look anywhere else but Tom's almost naked body. Tom noticed that you had gone silent, "You alright, love?"

You gave him a small smile and brought your bottom lip between your teeth, "I'm okay. I'm just- I'm just feeling kind of hot. And tired." Neither of which were a lie. Your body felt hot with embarrassment, and you were always tired.

He nodded and gave you a sympathetic smile, "If you want to go back to the hotel, I can find someone to get you back."

"Yeah, that'd be good. Thanks, Tom."

-

Later that night, you were reading in bed when Tom came back from set. He gave you a huge grin as he shrugged his jacket off and tossed it into the chair in the corner. "I'm glad you could come today."