Episode 2

A/N: Hey guys and just so everything is cleared up, I'm not doing this in the gx storyline but i will have some aspects from the anime and mangas but will have mostly made up by me. Also on a side note, sorry for not uploading in a while, it's hard for me to find place to write with between school and my job but since the college I work at doesn't have class in session for the rest of the year I'm gonna take this time to continue writing. Anyway onto the episode

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Y/N's POV~~

After the long helicopter ride over to duel academy all the new students walked to the main hall where Chancellor Sheppard welcomed us to duel academy and said that we should find our rooms comfortable depending on how we ranked in our duel entrance exam. Me and Sophie managed to score into Obelisk Blue so we should have one of the nicer living areas and apparently have two different dorms, the boys and the girls dorms. Sophie left and walked to the girls while I walked to the boys and once I got there the first thing that I noticed is the size of it. It looked more like a mainson than a student dorm room although knowing Kaiba he probably made it that way. I walked in and searched for my room and upon finding it i used  the key that was given to me to open it and when I got into the room I instantly knew that I have more room than I even needed. On my neatly made bed I saw the Obelisk Blue uniform folded up. I took of my F/C jacket and put the uniform on over my shirt.

(This is the uniform you wear)

I then put my duel disk on my arm over the sleeve and put my duel gazer on and decided to walk around the island for a while. Once I exited the boy's dorm I saw Sophie outside waiting for me in the girls outfit which tightly hugged her figure. "Nice your all done! Come on let's go to the duel arena and duel!" Sophie said while grabbing my hand and started to drag me to the Academy where the Obelisk duel arena was located "Alright, alright you don't need to drag me" I said while chuckling "oh sorry" Sophie said while blushing and reluctantly let go but before she put her hand to her side I quickly held her hand "I never said you needed to let go" I said while gently smiling at her.

~~Sophie's POV~~

I blushed the moment Y/N held onto my hand and I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw his smile. That smile... that's the smile of the person I fell in love with. But does he love me back? That's the reason why I don't confess to him, I'm scared that he'll reject me, even though the chances of that is low I'm still scared.

~~3'rd person POV~~

Y/N and Sophie walked to the duel arena hand in hand and saw two girls arguing. As they walked up to them they could make out their features better. One girl is wearing the slifer red uniform and whose hair was kuriboh colored while the other is wearing the obelisk blue girls uniform with a black overcoat on and had black hair that went down to her back. There was also a smaller boy with spiky blue hair and also wore the slifer red uniform. "What are they arguing about?" Y/N asked the boy "oh they're arguing about us being able to use this duel arena... my name is Syrus Truesdale by the way" Syrus told me "My name's Y/N Muto and this is Sophie Kaiba" Y/N said while pointing to himself and then sophie "Wait! Your the son of Yugi Muto and your the daughter of Seto Kaiba!?!" Syrus exclaimed and Sophie giggled a bit before answering "Yep, we sure are." The black haired girl noticed the newer obelisks and called them over "hey! You two help me out with dealing with this slacker!" "How about you beat me in a duel and then we'll see!" Sophie quickly said while the girl sighed "fine, guess another person will fall to the powerful Chaz." the girl said before walking onto the duel field and activating her duel disk. Sophie walked up to the opposite side of Chaz. "Who do you think will win?" Syrus said nervously "Sophe will without a doubt" Y/N said while crossing his arms. The Kuriboh haired girl walked up to Y/N "you really think she'll win?" "ofcourse, she's a Kaiba after all" the kuriboh haired girl looked at Sophie with a shocked expression and then pieced it together that you must by the son of Yugi.

Sophie activated her duel disk and the two girls drew their starting hands. (Sophie's LP:8000) (Chaz's LP: 8000) "For this I'll let you go first Chaz" Sophie said "Very well! I draw!" Chaz said while looking over her hand "I'll go ahead and summon X-Head Cannon in attack mode!" (X-Head Cannon ATK: 1800 DEF: 1500) a machine with shoulder cannons appeared onto her side of the field "then I'll activate Frontline Base and then special summon Y-Dragon Head!" (Y-Dragon Head ATK: 1500 DEF: 1600) the red robotic wyvern appeared next to the X-Head Cannon "That's not all, I merge my monsters to create XY-Dragon Cannon!" (XY-Dragon Cannon ATK: 2200 DEF: 1900) Chaz's two monsters combined. "And I'll end my turn with a facedown, your move." "Finally, I draw!" Sophie scanned over her hand, "Perfect, I reveal a Blue-Eyes in my hand to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!" (Blue-Eyes Alternative white dragon ATK: 3000 DEF: 2500) Sophie's dragon appeared from the ground with a mighty roar. "I activate my monster's effect to destroy your monster!" Sophie's dragon fired a blast that destroyed Chaz's machine "Nothing can stop me from destroying you! I activate the spell Polymerization to fuse the my three Blue-Eyes to create an ultimate monster! Come forth Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" (Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon ATK: 4500 DEF: 3800) Sophie's dragon from her field and from her hand appeared and flew up into the air and in a burst of shining light Neo Blue-Eyes appeared out of the light and all three heads roared at Chaz who was shaking where she was standing "You won't survive the aftermath of my attack, Neo Blue-Eyes attack! Hyper Neutron Blast!" Sophie's three headed dragon released a blast directed towards Chaz. (Chaz's LP: 3500) "And since Neo Blue-eyes is the only monster on my field I can use It's effect to send a Blue-Eyes fusion to the grave to have it gain another attack which I'll do now!" "W-WHAT!?!?!" Sophie's Twin burst dragon appeared as a spirit and was absorbed by Neo Blue-Eyes and launched another attack at Chaz. (Chaz's LP: 0000) the shockwave sent Chaz flying back off the stage and onto the floor while Sophie deactivated her duel gazer and walked back to the group.

"Was that really necessary?" Y/N asked. "No, but I needed to let off some steam" Sophie said while winking at Y/N who in response lightly blushed. "Oh well, I think we need to start heading towards our dorms for the entry feast or something." Sophie nodded and walked out with Y/N who waved bye to the two slifers "Bye Syrus and bye... what's your name?" "Judai Yuki! It was nice meeting you two" the Kuriboh haired girl said enthusiastically as the two Obelisks students walked back to their dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: well there's another episode completed, anyway I'm thinking of opening a discord server where you guys can suggest what stories I should do and where you guys can give me some ideas or post an OC that I could use in here. Anyway expect another episode soon!