Episode 12

~~Y/n's POV~~

Me, Sophie, Ivy, Judai, Alexis, Yuuri (who was walking too close to me)and Chaz were walking around campus looking for this Chad guy. The first place we looked was around the Obelisk Boys dorm but after we couldn't find him we went to look around the school and looked at the card shop where Chaz pointed him out. Chad had brown spiky hair that made him look like he was hit by lightning.

Chaz: Chad!

Chad: Hm? what is it?...

Chaz: I challenge you to a duel! And if I win you have to be removed out of Obelisk Blue and if I lose then I'll be removed from Obelisk Blue.

Chad: Hm... Very well. Once I defeat you, you'll be a part of those Slifer Slackers!

Ivy: Who are you calling Slifer Slackers!?

Judai: Yeah both me and Yuuri have defeated you!

Chad: That's because I let you win.

Yuuri: Sure as hell didn't look like it...

Chad: Whatever. Very well, I accept your terms.

Chaz and Chad both activated their duel disks and inserted their decks.

Chaz/Chad: Duel!

Chaz: I'll start off first, I draw. I summon Armed Dragon lv3 (1200/900) and I'll activate the spell card Level up! to evolve my Armed Dragon lv3 into Armed Dragon lv5! (2400/1700) And now I activate the spell Ojamatch!

Chad: Ojamas? Ha, this'll be easier than I thought.

Chaz: I send Ojamagic to my grave and add Ojama Red and Armed Dragon lv7 to my hand and immediately summon my Ojama Red! (0/1000) And since Ojamagic was sent to the grave I can add the Ojama brothers to my hand! And now I activate Polymerization. I fuse the three weak Ojama brothers into the Ojama King! (0/3000) And when Ojama King is summoned to the field 3 of your monster zones are unusable.

Chad: That'll be trouble some...

Chaz: I'm far from done, I use the spell Ojamassimilation! From my Extra Deck I reveal my XYZ- Dragon Cannon and banish the Ojama brothers from my grave to fusion summon him out. Come forth Xyz- Dragon Cannon! (2800/2600) 

Chad: Three powerful monsters first turn. Do you end.

Chaz: That's all I can do so yes.

Chad: Fine then, I draw. I summon V-Tiger Jet (1600/1800) and I use Frontline Base to summon W-Wing Catapult. (1300/1500) And now I reconfigure my two monsters to summon the VW-Tiger Catapult! (2000/2100) And now I'll discard my X-Head Cannon to switch your Ojama King into attack mode.

Chaz: Oh that's just great...

Chad: Battle. Go VW-Tiger Catapult attack the weak Ojama King! *Chaz's LP: 8000 --> 6000* And now I set a card and end my turn.

Chaz: I draw. From my grave I use the effect of my Ojamatch to banish it and shuffle the Ojama brothers back into the deck and I get to draw a card. Go Armed Dragon lv5, attack his VW-Tiger Catapult! *Chad's LP: 8000-->7600* and now XYZ-Dragon Cannon lock onto Chad and attack him directly! *Chad's LP: 7600 --> 4800* And I set two cards and end my turn. During the End Phase when Armed Dragon lv5 destroyed a monster I get to further evolve him! Come forth Armed Dragon lv7! (2800/1000)

Chad: I draw!

I looked over at Chad and noticed a dark aura radiating off of Chad.

Y/n: What the?...

Judai: You can sense it as well?...

Y/n: Yeah... This can't be good...

Chad: I activate Union Hanger and add Y-Dragon Head to my hand.