Episode 6

~~Y/N's POV~~

I was sitting in Dr. Crowler's class thinking about all that is happening. Knowing the enemy they're gonna want to try and get the weaker people out of the way and since Judai and Ivy are in Slifer they're gonna think that they're the weakest. The bell rang signaling classes to be over and everyone stood up and walked out of the class. Outside I stared looking for Ivy but with no luck. Where did she go? We were in the same class just moments ago. I then turned my attention towards the school and noticed something on the roof of the school. I quickly made my way back upstairs and onto the roof.

???: now Blackwing - Silverwind The Ascendant destroy her Red-Eyes!

The robbed figure's monster attacked Ivy's monster launching her back.

(Ivy's LP: 2900 —> 2500)

Y/N: Ivy!

Ivy: Y/N! Don't worry I got this!

???: I don't think so! Go Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame attack her directly!

Ivy: I don't think so! I play my trap Red-Eyes Spirit to bring back my Red-Eyes! (Atk: 2400 Def: 2000)

???: thc... I end my turn.

Ivy: I draw! I summon the black stone of legend and tribute it to summon the Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning! (Atk: 2500 Def: 1200) Next I tribute my Red-Eyes to special summon Red-Eyes Darkness dragon! (Atk:2400 Def: 2000) and here's the best part my new dragon gains 300 Atk for each Dragon in the grave. And I count 5.

(Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon Atk: 2400 —> 3900)

???: geez can that thing get any stronger!?

Ivy: I'm glad you asked! I activate my other faceedown, Red-Eyes Fang with chain and equipping it to my Darkness Dragon to let it attack twice! Now Red-Eyes Attack Silverwind! Inferno Darkfire!

(???'s LP: 5500 —> 4600)

Ivy: now attack Shura the Blue Flame!

(???:'s LP: 4600 —> 2400)

Ivy: now Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning end this!

???: no! Wait!

Before the robed figure could say anything Ivy's Archfiend attacked them and sent them flying away a bit before disappearing.

Ivy: I... I did it... I did it!

Ivy started jumping for joy and jumped at my and started hugging me.

Ivy: I did it Y/N!

I looked at Ivy, she was all excited and I couldn't help but chuckle.

Y/N: you sure did.

I wrapped my arms around Ivy and looked to the left to see the late day sun almost at the horizon.

Y/N (thoughts): I guess I have nothing to worry about. Ivy can hold her own and Judai wouldn't be chosen if she wasn't as strong enough to beat Dr. Crowler.

~~3'rd POV~~

At the top of the volcano there's a robed figure standing above looking at the rooftop of the school.

???: mission failed. Ivy has more potential than we thought.... understood, Y/N should pose a challenge for us in the long run, should I go after him?.... very well. It will be done

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: sorry for not updating sooner, my life has gotten crazier than I thought it would and I've gone through 3 different ideas for this chapter and now I'm stuck thinking on added somethings to Y/N's deck and trying to figure out what Blair should use. If you guys have any suggestions then please feel free to tell me them