Episode 9

A/N: I was looking over Yuri's personality and seeing as it would be sort of difficult I'm gonna use a mixture of Yuri from the anime and the manga.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I could tell that last night still weighed heavily on Alexis's mind. I mean if my sibling suddenly disappeared and showed up as a Shadow Rider I'd be pretty pretty shocked. Dr. Crowler was lecturing the class. And in the middle of the session Crowler got a call on his phone.

Dr.Crowler: Yes who is it?.... Oh Chancellor Shepard what is it?..... New students?.... Alright...

He then put the phone down.

Dr. Crowler: Alright students! There will be some new students coming in sometime this week. The Chancellor can't pin point the time but expect them to come soon. And once they do arrive I expect you to treat them with respect! Now I'm feeling more generous than usual so class is dismissed!

Honestly I'm surprised by this. Crowler rarely give us the day off and if he does it's only to the Obelisks Blues. As everyone left the class I walked over to Alexis who was still sitting in her desk lost in her own thoughts.

Y/N: Hey, Alexis. You doing ok?

Alexis: H-huh? Yeah I'm fine. Is class over already?

Y/N: Crowler let us out early

Alexis nodded and collected her stuff and stood up. We both left the class and once we got out of the building we saw a group of students hurrying over to somewhere.

Alexis: What could that be?

Y/N: Dunno. How about we find out?

We followed the group to a two students dueling. On one side there was Elemental HERO Flame Wingman so Judai has to be dueling, but on the other side was a plant-scorpion hybrid.

Alexis: what the heck is that?

Y/N: Your guess is as good as mine.

???: And for a plus side, when Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio is summoned I can discard a card and summon a Predaplant monster from my deck! I discard Predaplant Sarraceniant to Special Summon Predaplant Darlington Cobra! And when my Cobra comes out I get to add any fusion spell to my hand so I'll add Polymerization. And now I'll activate the Polymerization to fuse my two flowers to Fusion Summon a new botanical nightmare! Come forth Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!

Judai: Woah! That's one freaky monster!

???: That's just half of it! Starving Venom Fusion Dragon's effect activates! When he's summoned, he gains attack equal to your Flare Wingman!

(Starving Venom Fusion Dragon ATK: 2800--> 4900)

???: Now I use his effect to become the same name and effect of your monster's!

Alexis: That's not good.

???: Now Go Starving Venom! Destroy Flare Wingman!

(Judai's LP: 3900-->1100)

???: And now Starving Venom's stolen effect activates!

(Judai's LP: 1100--> 0000)

Ivy: Judai!

I saw Ivy run through the crowd of people and me and Alexis quickly ran out and helped Judai up.

???: Is there anyone else who would want to lose to me!?

I looked over at the girl across the field. She had Long violet hair with pink underneath.

Y/N: I will!