Episode 14

~~Y/n's POV~~

I stood in Chancellor Shepard's office with Ritchie waiting for the others. Soon the elevator doors opened letting Sophie, Ivy, Zeelo and a guy with brown hair who I assumed was Dan.

Sophie: Well, we're here. What's this about?

Y/n: This is about the up coming threat.

Zeelo: What do you mean? I can take them down myself.

Ivy: You and what army? An army of traps?

Zeelo: Not just traps. But Oreo!

Y/n: Right...

Dan: Zeelo... I think the Shadow-riders will be the least of our problems.

Y/n: He's right. The Wicked Gods are growing stronger. Your.... Oreo... Won't be strong enough to stop them.

Zeelo: Which means that me and Dan can defeat them.

Dan: Zeelo, you do realize that our decks don't work that well together...

Zeelo: I guess you're right... Very well, we can work together.

Sophie: *Sarcastically* Yay....

Shepard: Yes, these Shadow-Riders have been popping up more recently. Rather than seeing them about 1 or 2 times a week, we now seem them about every day.

Ritchie: We need to stay on high alert. Any one of us is a possible target by them.

Ivy: Hang on. Ritchie, Zeelo, and Dan have a Sacred beast card and you two are holders of the Egyptian gods and are one of the more powerful duelists here. Why me?

Y/n: Think about it, both me and Sophie use the powers of the Legendary Dragons, they were never in our decks and you have the possibility of calling Hermos.

Ivy: I... I guess so... Right! I can do this!

Ritchie: Glad you're aboard, we're gonna need all the help we can get.

We all agreed that we would keep the lookout for these 'shadow-riders.' Once we got out of the elevator everyone but me and Ritchie went their own way.

Ritchie: Hey Y/n, there's a fourth dorm in the forest.

Y/n: I know. I went there before.

Ritchie: You know of the place? that makes this easier. Spectralsword sensed a presence coming from there. He's not entirely sure about what's there.

Y/n: So I'm guessing you want me to help you scope it out?

Ritchie: Pretty much.

Y/n: Sure why not? Let's go.

We made our way to the forest and once we got to the tree line, Kuriboh appeared.

Y/n: Huh? Kuriboh?

Kuriboh flew around me and made some sounds that seems like it's warning me about something.

Y/n: Don't worry Kuriboh, We can handle this. 

Ritchie: Hopefully.

Kuriboh looked at me with a face that looks like it doubts what I said.

Y/n: Oh come on...

We continued into the forest and after a few minutes of walking we made it to the purple dorm.

Y/n: Alright... Back into the haunted dorm...

Ritchie: It can't be that haunted... Could it?

Y/n: Dunno, I've only been here once... And that wasn't a good experience...