Episode 11

A/n: Before we start this one, I'm adding a few characters and they belong to the Minecraft Role-plays by Xylophoney, Ritchie, and the others in the rp. Anyway I don't own the characters they belong to the original owner. 

~~Y/n's POV~~

It's been a few days since Sophie dueled the Wicked Dreadroot and ever since I started to hear faint whispers coming from my deck. I went to Professor Banner who is the teacher who teaches about Duel Spirits.

Prof. Banner: Hello Mr. Muto, how may I help you?

Y/n: Hey Dr. Banner, do you have any idea how people can see duel spirits?

Prof. Banner: Yes I do actually. Back in ancient Egypt the Egyptians fused their Ka with a duel monster's Ba to summon them out in the Shadow Games but there have been situations where a duelist have a deep connection with their duel monsters then the duel spirits can come from the spirit world and appear to those who can see their own duel spirits. Why do you ask?

Y/N: Um... No reason. I was just curious about Duel Spirits

Prof. Banner: Well if you're so interested them why don't you enroll in this class?

Y/n: Uh well...

Dr. Banner: Very good! I look forward to see you in my class! Also if you don't mind can you bring Mrs. Kaiba with you?

Y/n: Uh... Sure?..

I walked out of Professor Banners class obviously confused at what just happened. I made it outside to see some students walking around and conversing and some dueling and then I heard a guy doing some sort of Polish accent.

???: You! You're an Obelisk right? Where is Chad!?

I turned to see the person, he has short brown hair and is wearing the Slifer Red jacket but without the sleeves and gold accents with silver sunglasses over his eyes.

Y/n: Chad? Who is that?

???: Chad! Obelisk Blue with brown spiky hair that needs to be combed! 

Y/n: Yeah... I don't know where he is.

???: You are hiding him aren't you? 

Y/n: What reason do I have to hide him?

???: You're an Obelisk Blue, he's an Obelisk Blue.

Y/n: I honestly don't know where he is...

???: Very well, I'll duel you to get the answers I seek!

Y/n: *Sighs* There's no point in trying to speak with reason so hopefully this'll get to you... Very well.

The Slifer student activated his duel disk as I activate my duel disk and duel gazer.

Y/n/???: Let's duel!

???: I'll take the first move, I'll set one monster and I set two cards facedown and end my turn.

Y/n: Alright, I draw. I activate the spell card Dark Magic Veil, I pay 1000 life points to summon a dark spellcaster monster from my hand. (Y/n's Lp: 7000) I summon the legendary Dark Magician (2500/2100)! And now I'll use the spell Thousand Knives to turn your facedown monster into pieces!

Thousands of knives appeared and sliced the student's monster into shreds. 

???: My Jurrac Velo! This is fine I hope...

Y/n: Dark Magician attack him directly with Dark Magic Attack!

???: I play one of my facedown cards, Tiki Soul! He summons himself in defense mode as an effect monster and I choose defense mode! (1000/1800)