Episode 4

A/N: I've decided to keep the style from last episode because it's more fun writing that way. Anyway onto the episode

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Y/N's POV~~
One week after last episode

It's been a week after I came to duel academy, I got to know Chaz, Judai, and Syrus a little better and met two other obelisks, a girl named Alexis Rhodes and Zane Truesdale, Alexis uses some ritual monsters called Cyber Angels and Zane, which I found out when he dueled Sophie uses Cyber Dragons. I even met an old friend, Ivy Wheeler the daughter of Joey Wheeler. And like her dad she uses a luck themed deck but uses Red-Eyes monsters.

Anyway Judai thought it would be a good idea to old abandoned dorm so that's where we are now. It's only me, Judai, Sophie, and Ivy walking to the dorm. On our way we saw Alexis kneeling near the gate of the dorm placing a flower down.

Judai: Alexis! Are you ok?

Alexis turned around and by the expression on her face it looks like she's been crying recently.

Alexis: huh? What are you guys doing here?

Ivy: Judai wanted to see if what we heard about the abandoned dorm was true, but she dragged us with her.

Judai: what!? You wanted to come!

Ivy: I know, I was only joking

Alexis looked down and sighed.

Alexis: very well, I won't stop you four.

We started to walk past the gate but I looked back at Alexis.

Y/N: hey, you guys go ahead I'll be in a little bit

Sophie: alright, don't take too long!

I walked over to Alexis and crouched down near her.

Y/N: hey Alexis, you ok?

Alexis: yeah! I'm fine...

Y/N: You don't sound so sure about that, what's wrong?

Alexis: it's just... my brother was one of the many students who disappeared, I know he's still out there...

Alexis started to cry again and so I wrapped my arms around her bringing her into a hug and after she felt me she hugged back and started crying into my shoulder. I comforted her for a few minutes until she stopped crying.

~~Alexis's POV~~

After telling Y/N about what happened to my brother I started to cry and he pulled me into a hug which I instantly returned. There was something about him that made my heart skip a beat. Being this close to him made me feel safe.

~~Y/N's POV~~

Alexis reluctantly pulled away from the hug

Alexis: thank you for that Y/N, I needed that.

Y/N: no problem Alexis, if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me.

I smiled at Alexis which caused her to lightly blush. But the nice moment was ruined from a scream coming from inside the abandoned dorm.

Alexis: what was that!?

Y/N: whatever it was it isn't good

With that I quickly ran to the dorm with Alexis following. After opening the door I saw Ivy, Judai and Sophie knocked out on the ground with a guy in a black cloak.

???: ah, Y/N Muto. Nice to finally meet you

Y/N: who are you and what did you do!?

???: me? My name's not important but the reason is because I'm looking for something but they didn't have what I was looking for.

Y/N: well you'll regret what you did to my friends!

I activated my duel disk and gazer while he activated his duel disk and inserted his deck.

???: very well, I'll crush you like I did to your friends

Y/N and ???: duel!

(Y/N's LP: 8000)

(???'s LP: 8000)

???: I'll go first! Firstly I activate Frightfur patchwork! I get to add Polymerization and one Edge Imp monster from my deck to my hand so I add Edge Imp Sabres to my hand. Then I'll activate Polymerization to fuse Edge Imp Sabres and Fluffal Bear to fusion summon Frightfur bear! (Atk: 2200 Def: 1800) then I end my turn.

Y/N: Hm, fusions. I draw! I'll play polymerization to fuse Lord Gaia the fierce knight and Dark Magician to fusion summon Dark Calvary! (Atk: 2800 Def: 2300) he gains 100 attack for each spell and trap on the field and grave, then I place two cards facedown bringing his attack up to 3200! Now Dark Calvary Attack!

(???'s LP: 7000)

Y/N: its your move.

???: I draw! I activate polymerization to fuse Fluffal Cat and Edge Imp Saw to fusion summon Frightfur Kraken and use it's effect to destroy your Dark Calvary!

Y/N: I don't think so! Since you activated an effect that targets a card I control I can use Dark Calvary's effect to discard a card to negate and destroy your card and so I'll discard Magician Navigation!

???: no... I set one card and end my turn...

Y/N: I draw! I activate my facedown Magician Navigation!

???: Another one!?!

Y/N: yes, I use it to summon Dark Magician from my hand and another level 7 or lower Dark Spellcaster monster, So come forth Dark Magician (Atk: 2500 Def: 2100) and Magician's Legendary Robes! (Atk: 500 Def: 400) Now I tune my level one Magician's Legendary Robes with my level 7 Dark Magician to Synchro Summon! Come forth level 8 Legendary Dark Magician! (Atk: 3000 Def: 2500) next I use my other facedown card Eternal Soul! I use it's effect to Summon Dark Magician from my grave! Then I set one card and Dark Calvary's attack stays at 3200. Now Dark Magician attack!

(???'s LP: 4500)

Y/N: now Legendary Dark Magician attack!

(???'s LP: 1500)

Y/N: Now Dark Calvary end this! Dark Spiral Attack!

(???'s LP: 0000)

???: NOO!!

The mysterious person started to grab his head and scream.

Alexis: what the heck!?

Then in a burst of blinding light his screams stopped and when I opened my eyes I saw no trace of him.

Alexis: where'd he go?

Y/N: I... don't know...

Y/N's thought: but I have a feeling we will be seeing more of them soon...

I looked over to Sophie, Ivy and Jaden to see them opening their eyes.

Ivy: ugh... what... what happened?

After telling them about what happened we came to an agreement to stay on guard and get ready to duel them at any moment in case they try to do something. We then dropped Ivy and Jaden off at the red dorm and me, Alexis and Sophie started to walk to the blue dorm then went out separate ways once I got to the boys dorm and they walk to the girl dorm. When I walked into my room and closed the door I felt the presence of another person in the room.

Y/N: who's there?

???: surprised to see me Y/N?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: boom! Cliffhanger! Anyway these few weeks have been busy and it's been hard for me to find a time to write. Anyway see y'all in the next episode!