Episode 8

~~Sophie's POV~~

It's been a couple days and every day after class Y/N would go to the infirmary to check up on the girl who he said was a shadow rider.

~~Flashback 2 days ago~~

Sophie: what do you mean she's a shadow rider!?

Y/N: I'm saying it how I know it, and I know it's not easy to believe 

Sophie: But how do you know we can trust her? how can you know that once she wakes up that she won't try to defeat us?

Y/N: we don't... but during our duel it looked like she didn't want to duel me and fought back to make sure that I won.

~~Back to present~~

I still couldn't believe it but knowing Y/N he would still not give up hope that she will help us and not try to defeat us. But that's the difference between us, he would rather help those he considers friends while I will do whatever I can to protect not only myself, but him. I'm currently waiting outside from the room where the mysterious girl is staying at and I see Chaz walking over to here. 

Chaz: Is he still in there?

Sophie: yeah...

Chaz: ugh... he needs to come out as some point.

Sophie: he does, you just don't see him at class. 

Y/N walked out of the room and quietly closed the door and looked at us.

Y/N: Why are you two doing out here?

Chaz: waiting for you numb skull!

Y/N looked at Chaz in shock and Chaz realized what she just said and looked down.

Chaz: I'm sorry, I'm just worried about you. You've disappeared and I've been worried.

Even though Chaz was looking at the ground and her hair was covering her face I could tell that she was blushing.

~~Y/N's POV~~

I stood there dumbfounded. Chaz, one of the people who I thought wouldn't want to be one of my friends was truly worried about me.

Y/N: alright, tomorrow we all will do something together, I promise.

Chaz continued to look down but nodded before coming closer and pulling me into a hug and I quickly returned the hug and patted her on the back and I could feel her reluctantly but quickly pull out of the hug and she quickly ran off.

Sophie: I swear she gets stranger every day

Y/N: Sophie!

Sophie: sorry but it's true!

I sighed to myself.

Y/N: You really do have some traits from your dad.

Sophie then looked at me with that signature Kaiba glare that her dad does a lot.

Y/N: I stand corrected.

I looked back with a smirk and Sophie was pouting. I turned around and started walking towards the Obelisk Dorm and Sophie quickly ran back up to me and jumped on my back.

Sophie: come on, you'll forgive me. you're too kind to hate me for long.

Y/N: yeah... your right.

I dropped Sophie off at the Girl's dorm before walking back to the boys dorm. I was about halfway there and I say a set of red eyes piercing through the tree lines and staring at me before walking out towards me. It was a guy with a black masquerade mask with red-eyes glowing out of the eye holes.