All the right moves

‘Where the hell did that chick ran off to now’ thought the scythe. He stood in the other side of the place, across from Tsubaki and BlackStar, and leaned in the table. He sighed when he saw Kid on the front door with a girl. Who is that girl? Endless legs, light brown hair, green eyes… wait. No. What?

They spotted him and started walking towards him. He took a better glance at her. She was wearing a grey sleeveless dress and sandals. Her hair had nothing. No pigtails, just her hair falling in her shoulders free. She definitely looked like Maka.

"Hey Soul!" she said happily. And she sounded like Maka. Soul was speechless. "Have you seen my father?" Kid asked. Soul shook his head no and Kid groaned and left to look for him, leaving a very surprised Soul.

"So what’s up?" She asked. Soul looked at her again, he was 94% sure she was Maka, but he had his doubts.

"Maka?" He asked. "No, I’m Blair. Of course it’s me!" she joked. "Are you okay?" He realized, it was actually her. God, she looked absolutely beautiful. That dress girded to her tiny figure, and her hair all natural. Soul thought she was adorable.

"Yeah! Just that… you look… gorgeous." He saw her blushing. She was definitely adorable. "Thanks…" she smiled. "Where’s everybody?" She asked. "Well, Liz is with Patti and BlackStar is with Tsubaki and… I guess there’s no point on hiding it anymore." Maka looked surprised. "Hiding what?" She said. Her weapon smirked.

"He is going to confess Tsubaki how much he loves her."

Somehow, BlackStar has managed to stay conscious and to maintain a decent conversation with his beautiful weapon. He looked again at her dress, wondering if she realized what it meant. He chuckled.

"What?" She said, a little scared that he was laughing at her. "Nothing, just your dress. It reminds me of-"

"The Tsubaki flower." They said together. Yes! Tsubaki high fived herself in her mind. He realized, the dress is the exact same color as that flower with no smell. That flower had meant a lot to her and to BlackStar as well, and she was a hundred percent sure he would notice. She knows him better than he knows himself.

"I kind of picked this dress because of that. I knew you would realize." She confessed.

"You look perfect." BlackStar said. She blushed, which he found cute. He looked at her, thousands of feelings running through his body. In all the time the had been fighting together, BlackStar had been beating down and kicked around, but she takes it all for him. She’s been there since the very first speech he gave at the DWMA. He talked and talked and talked, and she waited patiently. That’s when he knew it: not only that he loved her, but that they were born to be together. It’s meant to be, she has to be his! He would surpass god, and he would have his goddess with him! Those kind of thoughts flooded all over BlackStar’s mind, thought about how perfect she was, and thoughts about her accepting to be his. He found himself smiling like crazy, very close to her goddess. It was silent, but not an awkward one, but a comforting silent. She was smiling as well.

The music stopped. The sound of someone tapping a microphone filled the place and everyone looked to see a very happy-looking Lord Death on the stage.

"Hiya! Wazzup students? How you doing?" He said excited, taking out his big gloves. "First of all, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate that all of you came tonight. It's been rough weeks, right? But it's all over now. And when I say it's over, I mean Medusa and Asura trying to kill us all and stuff." He said like it was something normal. "Thanks to all of your amazing skills, we were able to defeat the most powerful enemy Death City ever had. Each and everyone of you helped so much, and who knows what might have happened if it wasn't for y'all. I'm really glad of all your help, but I wanted to specify the help of one girl in particular. Not only she killed Asura and saved us all, but she found a lot of herself that she thought was lost. Maka Albarn gathered enough bravery to face the kishin and defeat him, even without her weapon. She almost gave her own life to end him, and succeeded. But you guys know the whole story, so I'm not going to tire you out. Maka, your mother would be so proud of you. And I want you and all students to keep overcoming themselves. Asura is gone, but that doesn't mean we can relax now. We still have a lot of work, and I want you all to work very hard. I hope y'all enjoy this new academy because on monday, everything will go officially back to normal. I want you here at 7:30 and ready to learn more. So, have fun tonight, dance, sing, or whatever it is you teenagers do. Peace out!" He finished. During the speech, Maka blushed a little, and she even felt her eyes watering. She thought her mom would be very proud of her... if she even knew where she was. Maka didn't know what to think anymore, it's been so long since the last post card she sent her. And it was starting to worry her.