Pie and slumber parties

"Can I look now?" 

"No. Be careful there."

"BlackStar, I'm gonna fall."

"I won't let you fall. Geez Tsubaki, just wait, we're almost there."

BlackStar had covered his girlfriend's eyes so she wouldn't see where they were going. But he knew for sure that she was going to love this so much. He had found Maka at the store and he asked her a huge favor; not only to give him a five-minutes cook class for the pancakes, but something else. He couldn't wait to see Tsubaki's face.

"Are we there now?" she asked. Again. He sighed, god she was impatient. "A little more. Believe me, it's worth the wait." he assured her. Tsubaki frowned, but he couldn't see it since she was blindfolded. What was BlackStar up to now? he had led her to a path she couldn't quite recognize and when they arrived to a point, he asked her to cover her eyes. What she felt under her feet was hard and irregular. Sometimes even a little sharp. It was a stone path. 

But to where? she just couldn't wait. He was holding her hand, guiding her through that unknown path. They walked another two minutes until they reached some point she couldn't see. "We're here." BlackStar announced.

"Great. Can I take this off now?" she asked impatiently. "Yes!" she heard. When she could see the place, she gasped.

The stone path led to a little meadow she's never been before, and there was a ravine in front of it, with a fence preventing its passage. The grass was bright green, and the view was breath taking. They could see part of Death City and then there was desert. Tsubaki glanced down at the grass, then at the view and the desert, then up at the laughing sun.  She looked at her right then at her left; flowers. But not just flowers. Tsubaki flowers. Oh, BlackStar. Behind her was the stone path, wich had those flowers at each of its sides. 

"It's a good thing you couldn't smell the flowers. Or else you would've wondered where I was taking you long ago." he admitted. Tsubaki glanced at him. Then at the grass again. There was a blanket and a little basket, was it for them? when did BlackStar come here? This was seriously confusing, where was the lazy partner of hers? was this him?

"BlackStar, this is so beautiful. How did you do it?" was what she said after all that time staring quietly. BlackStar laughed at her reaction and sat on the blanket. "I guess it's good to try and be romantic sometimes." he said smiling.

She sat next to him. "I agree." she said honestly.

~Time skip, twenty minutes.~

"Why not?"

"I don't know." Tsubaki giggled. "I just don't." 

"That's weird." BlackStar opined. They were talking about why Tsubaki never swears. They haven't left the blanket since they arrived. They were having a great time with each other. Laughing like never before, but sometimes they would talk all cheesy and romanticly. They were lying, watching the sky, her hand on his. It wasn't possible to know which one of them was enjoying this more. ''Tsubaki'' he called. She looked at him, but he kept his gaze at the sky.

"I... I seriously think we were made for each other. Not only as meister and weapon, I mean as... this. Like is just... I don't know. I can't picture myself doing this with other person and enjoying it as much as I do with you." he said, blushing. She giggled and kissed his red cheek. "I think that too. You are so sweet." she complimented.

"No I'm not. I'm a god, I'm supposed to be all strong and rough. Don't tell anyone about this side of me though."

"Okay, I won't, but you are. You're such a piece of pie." she joked. BlackStar's eyes widened and he sat up.