Morning.

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping loudly outside. I sigh as I open my eyes and realize that Pony never left.

He looks so peaceful. I can't help but stare a little. I kiss him to wake him up and he smiles.

"Good morning.." I say quietly and he smiles.

"Good morning." He says in a raspy voice.

"Any more nightmares?" He asks and I think about lying and saying no but I couldn't do that.

"Well no really bad ones." I admit and he nods.

"That's good." He says.

"Yeah I guess." I shrug as he pushes my hair behind my ear.

"What time is it?" He asks and I look over to a clock on the wall.

"Shit." I mumble as I push myself off his chest. I was supposed to go home at five and it's seven.

I rush around the room, trying to gather my things to go home. Once I finally get all my stuff together I notice him smirking at me.

"What?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I never thought I'd hear you swear." He admits and I laugh.

"Walk me out?" I ask and he nods. He gets up and walks to the door.

"Are you coming over after school?" He questions and I look down at my house and shrug.

"I don't know. I'll have to see what my dad says." I tell him and he nods.

"Well you're welcome to come over anytime you want. Considering I won't be at school for the rest of the week we won't get to see each other a lot." He points out and I shrug.

"I'll be over after school." I decide.

"What about your dad?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'll worry about him, not you." I say and he laughs.

"Alright I'll see you later." He says as he leans down and kisses me.

"See you later." I repeat as I run down the steps of the house and run down the street.

I sigh as I get to the front door. I reluctantly open the door and find the house trashed. I walk through the house and find him and some woman on the couch, clothes scattered everywhere.

"Oh my god!" I exclaim and his head shoots up.

"Annabelle where were you? We were up all night worrying about you." He lies.

"Yeah it looks like you were doing a lot more than worrying." I snap as I pace the room.

"What's wrong with you? So I threw a little party it's not a big deal." He says and I nod.

"Yeah it looks like it sure was a little party. Look at the house!" I raise my voice and he rubs his eyes. As I pace the room I notice some on the table in bags.

"Is this cocaine?" I ask as I hold up a bag full of the white, grainy substance and he laughs.

"Maybe." He answers and I drop the bag. The woman next to him wakes up and stares at me.

"Oh is this your daughter?" She asks and he nods.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Nancy." She holds out her hand but I just walk to my room and slam the door. I change my clothes really quick and then walk out of my room to find Nancy and my dad opening the bags of drugs.

"If you could go to school already that would be great." He tells me and I get out of the house as fast as I can. I cover my face as I lean against the front door and try to take deep breathes to calm myself down.

I run down the street again and knock on Pony's front door, Darry opens the door.

"I need help." He nods as he lets me into the house.

I explain to everyone how I went home and found the mess and Nancy and the drugs and everything. After I'm done explaining they all stare at me.

"You have to call the cops." Two-Bit says.

"I can't do that." I tell him.

"Yeah you can. I called the cops on my dad a bunch of times." Dally says and I shrug.

"Do you think I should?" I ask and they all nod. Darry hands me the phone and I stare at the phone and then glance at everyone surrounding me. I sigh as I dial the numbers and hold the phone to my ear.

"911 What's your emergency?" I hear a voice ask and I take a deep breath.

"Hello yes.. My dad has drugs and I need help."