41; Savior | Alternate Ending

It was Chapter 20, and Oroku Saki stroked his chin thoughtfully. The security footage rolled smoothly across the screen before him, giving him insight to all the techniques used in the previous fight that had taken place in his personal dojo. He recognized the amount of skill in each of the five Hamato team members, and could clearly decipher their personalities by the way they carried themselves.

    It was interesting to him, for in all his years of experience he had never once thought to use each ninja's personality to his advantage. It had always been a one technique suits all sort of deal. But the more he studied his past battles with Hamato Yoshi's students, the more he understood how they were so strong together. They played off each other, for one man's strength is another's weakness. They had taken the time to determine who was best at what, and who needed improvement in which areas.

"Wise," he muttered, both in spite and in admiration.

    Jeff chose that moment to announce his presence. He dropped from the ceiling and somersaulted to his feet, immediately strutting up to his superior. He leaned over Saki's shoulder and peered at the video. "Find anything useful?"

His lips quirked up at the corners. "I have."

    Just then, the large double doors slammed open and in floated a blonde chick on a white pillow. Saki stood from his throne and Jeff quirked an eyebrow. She floated toward them with a hard glare on her face.

    "Jeff! Stop being lazy!" She shouted firmly.

    Jeff crossed his arms over his chest, gray shirt stretching over his biceps. The girl's eyes widened as she noticed this. "Hawt," she whispered to herself.

    "I'm not lazy," protested Jeff.

    "You are," she argued. "You didn't save the turtle bros when they were getting killed by Shredder, here." At this she pointed to the man just mentioned, whose eyes narrowed slightly.

    Jeff frowned. "The mutants? They aren't dead." He paused to ponder this statement of fact, then added, "yet."

    The girl shook her head, blonde hair swaying against her back. "Nope. There will be no death on my watch. And speaking of which, stop working with the Kraang, you stupid cheese grater," she demanded to the Shredder.

Oroku Saki scoffed. "Why should I do that? I don't have time for your interruptions. Jeff, take her from my sight."

She opened her mouth to protest, but Jeff silenced her with his hands wrapping around her wrists. Instead of struggling, she was quiet as he pulled them behind her back and prodded her forward, out of the throne room. Once they were in the great halls, Jeff leaned near her ear and asked, "how did you get past the guards, anyway? I couldn't even detect your presence."

    This reminded her of her reason for coming, and she straightened her shoulders confidently. "You know what? Your good looks and villainous charms will not sway me. I'm London, and I'm here to save this story!" She broke free from Jeff's grip, even though Jeff was a skilled, strong ninja and she was not, then stormed back into the throne room, her pillow following behind her through the air. Jeff watched her with awe.

    "Shredder!"

    Saki was lovingly staring at the glowing missile he was planning to use to trap the entire city. As she entered, he glanced up, wondering why on earth Jeff had let her free. "What?"

    "You need to stop working with the Kraang this instant!"

    Shredder scoffed again. "Scoff!"

    London gasped. "Don't scoff at me! I am here to make your life better. If you stop working with the Kraang, maybe Jeff won't end up stabbing you."