[secret #01]

"Why are you here? It hasn't been more than a couple hours."

"It's been two days."

"Drugs?" No answer. "I suppose it better being drugged than cut into pieces. The CCG sure are hospitable."

Houji didn't take the bait.

"It's your birthday, Takizawa."

"Is it? Well I wouldn't know considering I've been locked up here with no contact with the outside world."

"What is this about anyway," he continued "more of that Haise bullshit?"

"No. I'm not here because of instructions from any higher ups this time." There was something in his voice, the way he said it that made Takizawa react.

"Ha, so they don't know you're here! Is that even allowed? Aw, you must really care about me then. It's too bad you didn't care enough to come looking for me, ain't it?" A bitter, mocking tone.

"Well since it is my birthday, where is my gift?"

"I didn't bring any."

"Of course you didn't." Now Takizawa moved forward, the metallic table between them proving itself to be of no hindrance. With the litheness of a cat he got on top of it and closed the distance between them "how about a taste? Just a lil bite?"

The sound of a quinque unleashing.

"If you try anything I'll have you killed on the spot, Owl."

He just giggled in response. "Do it."

Quiet.

Again. "Do it."

Another giggle "ah, at this point even my own blood smells delicious." He has leaned in enough to get cut, however shallow. The sound of blood dripping into the floor was all that echoed in the cell for a moment. Then clothes rustled lightly as if someone had grabbed a fistful of fabric, someone else leaned in and soon the low, slightly wet sound of lips against lips, tongues dancing together filled the room.

[This particular tape was never submitted to the CCG, but rather stashed away deep in a drawer]