Lucius Malfoy x Student (death eater) fem. reader

Malfoy pov. (Ps. Your a slytherin in this story)

I watched her, closely, her soft h/c hair, e/c eyes, slick s/c skin, she was utterly beautiful, she was young, the age of my son, she was in her 6th year at Hogwarts, during the day she was a slytherin student just going threw the school like nothing was wrong but at night she was a death eater, she wanted to take down that school more than our Dark Lord. To add to this wonderful female, she's a pure blood, it made my body shiver, but to make this worse.... I'm her dark art teacher, our dark Lord wanted her to be taught the ways of dark arts, and he chose me. "Professor malfoy?" Came her sweet voice breaking me from my trance. I looked down at her. "Yes miss l/n?" Apart of me wanted her to say my name, only mine, she could only say my name and everyone else's last name, so she is only close to me. "Well, ya see, I won't be able to make it to our lessons tomorrow." Why?! Was she- "and why is that?" I asked calmly. "Well... I kind of have a date tomorrow evening." She whispers. This made my blood boil, she was replacing me, with some.... GUY, I am positive that i am much more important, I won't at all let this stand. "And who, who will you be seeing?" I asked, unintentionally puffing out my chest standing tall. "Can't say, it's a secret." She said stubbornly. "Well then go ahead but no more of this. If it happens again I'm going to inform the Dark Lord of your absence to the classes he personally wanted you to learn." I could tell she felt embarrassed as she crawled into her own skin, her eyes casted down to the floor. "Im terribly sorry sir, I'll cancel it isn't that important anyway."

Your pov.

I watched the white haired male grin slightly causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach, he got that grin when ever he was pleased with me, I'd have to cancel girls night but I don't mind, I'm getting taught the Dark arts by, lucius malfoy, I knew I wouldn't get anywhere with him, but Draco sure had an eye for me, and he wasn't as hot as lucius but it'll do, plus that would elivate my status as a death eater, and keep me close to my professor. He led me to the small room, he sat at the desk, I sat down at the only seat taking out my note book and my wand to start the night.

◇Time skip. ◇

Lucius pov♡♡♡♡♡

My own SON! She began seeing my own son, she's trying to torture me, Draco doesn't deserve such a beautiful witch, she's become a wonderful female, I can't stand this, she's meant to be mine, sure I can kill her parents, and brothers but I can't kill my son. I wanted to wait but, I can't, seeing them together like that is making me go insane, I mean I had many plans but having our own class no one but us used, it was perfect, no one entered there but us. I would keep my cool I wouldn't act out. I mean, she must like me back in some way.

It didnt take long until I made my move in the middle of our lesson. By the time she woke we would be away, in a cabin, it'll be hard to find. Perfect, she wouldn't mind I hope, I don't think so.

Your pov ><><><

I slowly open my eyes, I must have fallen asleep.... strange I usually don't, lucius must be upset. As my eyes open I notice, I'm not in the class room, I panic a little, going to get up off the bed I notice I'm being held down by a pale arm, that held my waist, Draco? I fallow the arm up to a shirtless male, following up a bit further I notice long white hair. 'NOTDRACO NOTDRACO' I yell in my head as notice a shirtless lucius holding me, he seemed to be asleep, I panicked, did we- I look at myself still clothed. W-what. I squeaked as I heard his voice. "Finally awake darling, although you look so calm when asleep." He grins causing me to panic a bit more, he had that grin but a twinkle in his eye I didn't know if I liked, but I did at the same time, he pulled my back against his chest, spooning me. I wouldn't admit how it felt like it was meant to be like that, like I suppose to be his little spoon. "P-professor malfoy, this isn't allowed." I whimpered, this only made him chuckle, suddenly rolling on top of me, knees on either sides of my hips, the green blanket falling and he clipped my wrists together with handcuffs, at this moment I also noticed my feet were tied together. I instantly go to hit his chest only for him to grip my chain. "You think your useless attempts will help." He lifted my hands over my head clipping the hand cuffs to another pair on the head board. "Why are you doing this?" I question with anger only for him to glare down at me. He cupped my cheeks. "You went ahead and dated my son, you know he doesn't deserve you like I do. Your perfect, from your blood, to your house, to your lips." He said brushing his thumb over my plump lips, this side of him made me excited yet frightened, is that how he felt, he's married, with a kid, who I am dating, this won't at all go well. "I knew I couldn't kill my own son so I had to kidnap you."

"K-kill..."

"Oh. Yes I killed your family so you really only spend time as a death eater, I'd say it was a good thing my dear, you wouldn't have stayed a death eater if they stayed alive, you'd slip from my fingers, I couldn't have that. Now your just my precious little y/n, and you are mine, And mine only. You'll enjoy it here, I promise~" and with that he pressed his lips onto mine. I'm stuck here, in who knows where with a attention craved wizard.