fourteen

Renesmee looked 7-years-old

Renesmee looked 7-years-old. She was playing in the snow with Bella and Jacob in his wolf form.

"Look, a snowflake," Renesmee whispered.

"It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one?" Bella asked.

Renesmee ran off to play as Bella and Jacob watched her.

"Edward thinks that we'll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something," Bella said.

Bella watched Renesmee leap into the air to catch a snowflake. Then, Renesmee saw a figure off in the distance, watching them. Her feet softly landed on the snow as she stared at the figure.

"Who is that?" Renesmee asked.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali. Irina!" Bella shouted.

Shocked and upset at the sight of Renesmee, Irina and ran off before Bella could hold a proper conversation with her.

Back at the Olympic household, Carlisle had called Eleazar about what Irina thought she saw.

"Tanya convinced lrina to come reconcile with us," Carlisle said.

"It looks like she changed her mind," Edward said hopefully.

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her," Esme said.

"Wish I could have just spoken to her," Bella muttered.

"She's family. She'll come around," Carlisle reassured.

"What a pleasant surprise," Aro said with a hum.

Irina walked into the throne room, guards flanking her side. She looked nervous, looking around in fright.

"What do you want? Hmm?" Caius said, bored out of his mind.

"I have to report a crime. The Cullens... They've done something terrible."

"Allow me, my dear," Aro interrupted.

Irina walked forward and Aro took her hand, seeing that the Cullens created an immortal child - or so they thought.

"Oh, my," Aro whispered.

Back at the Cullen household, everyone was gathered, listening to Edward play the piano. He played a soft melody that brought a smile to everyone's face. Alice was walking into the room with a smile on her face, holding a vase with flowers in it. Suddenly, she had a violent vision that caused her to drop the vase of flowers. Jasper immediately flashed to her side, making sure she was alright.