< quarte >

Your point of view
————————————————————

I woke up to birds chirping and my alarm going off, as usual I stopped it quickly. No matter how good I felt about today I still didn't want to hear the noise.

I stopped when I saw a velvet box. I opened it to find a pretty silver bracket with birds on it. I put it on and out popped a weird alien thing.

"AHHHH" I screamed as I hopped backwards. "Hello I'm your kawami phia" the little thing waved.

I stalked closer to it and poked its stomach. It gave a soft giggle then started explaining itself.

    Once it was all done Phia was sitting in my hand as I asked what I could do.

"How do I become a hero" I asked. "Well all you say is Phia wings out and there I am" she replied. "What's my powers" I said with a head tilt.  "Flight, speed and your miraculous super is when you blow your flute time slows" she said calmly.

"Cool so you can eat anything right" I said as I slid on my slippers and walked to the closet. "Yep but I like sunflower seeds the most" I nodded and sat her on my shoulder. Today was the big day I had school today. Turns out my dad signed the paperwork yesterday.

I slapped on a pretty light blue top and white jeans. I walked to the bathroom and started my process. I also started talking to Phia "Are there more of us" I asked as I ran hot water.

As I washed my face and brushed my teeth it hit me that I'm not a normal teen. I'm a big time model from the U.S.A. What will they think I eat burgers and carry around guns. I also just got a freaking superhero thing so I'm way far from normal.

"Yes Ladybug and Cat noir" she said as I started doing my hair and walked downstairs for breakfast. Surprise surprise my dad wasn't home another note was left on the juice next to eggs and pancakes. I offered Phia some but she declined, so I quickly ate.

     I grabbed everything I needed for today. I also grabbed a small bag to carry seeds and Phia in. She went into the bag and I went out the door to Antonio. "Ready for school" he asked as he closed my door. "Mh sorta" I mumbled when he got in his seat and drove off to the very close school.

"I was hoping it was a bit further" I sighed as he got out and opened my door. Immediately there was paparazzi and a swarm of fans.

I smile my movie star smile and started signing stuff and answering questions. By the time I was done Adrien's limo was behind me while he was beside me.

I looked at him with nervous eyes. He looked back and it looked like a spark went off. He took my hand and started spinning around just like I done when I first met him.

We slowed to a stop and started laughing "Come on let's go" he said taking my hand and leading me into the school all the way to class.

I already knew my schedule, I had it in my phone. When we go to class a pretty blonde and pretty orange haired girl walked up to me.

"Adrikinss" she scream causing me to cover my ears. She tackled Adrien in a hug then looked at me and did the same. "Y/N" she yelled. I smiled back and lightly hugged the weird girl back.

"I'm such a fan me and you should be bffs, Sabrina get lost" she said loudly and glared at the ginger girl. All the ginger did was stalk off to who knows where.

"That was kind of mean Chloe" Adrien said looking after where, who I assume was Sabrina, had just walked off to.

Chloe was going to reply but the teacher started class. They took their seats while I made my way over to the teacher.

"Class this is our new student Y/n she's a model form America" I waved slightly but smiled showing of my pearly white teeth.

Everyone seemed to love me already except for blunette girl talking to her friend. Mh maybe she'll like me in due time.

Before I could even take my seat there was loud noises outside. Me, Adrien and the bluenette excused ourselves. I guess it was a safety thing for the other two.

I walked to the bathroom and out Phia came. "Seems like someone's been akumatized mh are you ready Y/n" she asked looking at me.

I nodded eagerly "Phia wings out" I said and started my transformation. Once it was over I had a feather tail that were really arrows and a bow clipped to my side with a flute in the other.

I had pretty blue wing things that helped me fly. Wow she didn't tell me all this. I quickly ran out to see the akumatized person.

It was someone walking around putting bff necklaces on to people and turning them into minions. I used the hawk eye power I had and looked closely at their shirt and saw a broken heart of a bff necklace. That's where the akuma must be. I flew and flipped over to her and tried to pin her with my arrows or knock the necklace off.

"That's not very nice best friend" she mumbled as minons started to circle us.

I noticed it wasn't working so I flew up to the top of the school. "A new hero" I overheard someone say "Yeah I'm positive about it" suddenly the conversation stopped and Ladybug and Cat noir appeared.

"Told ya m'lady" Cat noir mumbled as they walked closer to me. "Who are you" Ladybug snarled. I smiled "Avi" I said sweetly. She got closer "What's your power" she asked glaring.

I keep my smile and replied "flight, speed and sight I also have a kick butt arrow but while we talk the akuma is getting away" I said watching as the person walked off with her minions.

I shook my head and shot an arrow into the wall. Then used my bow as a makeshift zip line and off I was. Wonder what her problem is.

"Relax bugaboo she's just here to help" Cat noir said as he went after the person right behind me. "We'll see" Ladybug mumbled as she used her yoyo to follow us.