01

Dearest Y/N Y/L/N,

the time has come again: BTS house is holding this year's "Virgin Olympics".

Rumor has it, that you're one of many virgins walking around our college campus.

With this letter, you're invited to be deflowered by one of us...or also not, depends on you falling for one of us or even not.

With this letter, we're asking for your consent into a game involving sexual actions and even intercourse.

You're free to participate or decline. Please let us know how you decide. You have time to considerate until 23rd September 2018 12pm.

We need your answer in written form with your signature.

Regards,

Kim Namjoon

president of BTS house

Snorting, I put the letter aside meeting my roommate's gaze.

"And?" Hailey asks curiously, "Are you participating?"

I snorted again. "First of all, I'm going to hunt down Matt and snap his neck for blaring out that I'm still a virgin." I answered remembering that night, in which I had tipsily confessed to my project partner Matt from my english lecture, that I'm not interested in anything sexual involving him not only because I was still a virgin.

"You know men. They can't stand it, if you hurt their pride. Forget about him. Also, I don't think he's the only one knowing you're still a virgin." Hailey sighed.

"Oh, yeah. You know it, too. But I don't think, you'd be that much of a bitch to blare it out either." I snapped still somehow angry.

It bothered me, that people were talking about me in general, not because now everyone in college knew that I'm still a virgin. I couldn't care less about that. It wasn't like I had no sexual experience at all. I just didn't feel the need yet to have men's genitals in my own ones.

"But wouldn't it be fun participating? I mean, have you seen the boys of BTS house? The look all hella fine!" Hailey tried to convince me further.

I sighed again. "It's just a stupid game, Hailey. And since when are you using phrases like 'hella fine'?"

"That's the point: It's just a game! Just fun! With some hot boys, may I add. And I talk like I want. Stop judging me!"

I clutched the letter in my hands. "I have two weeks of time to considerate. Maybe you can convince me." I said smiling at her slightly, which she returned with a beaming face.

<<>>

Dear BTS Fratboys,

I'm in.

Tell me the details.

Regards,

Y/N

Two weeks had passed by in a rush. Hailey had practically pushed me into participating.

The famous 'Virgin Olympics' were something, that existed on our college since the late 70s, when sex had become less of a taboo in public.

Within the years, the college principal had tried to ban the game several times, yet the students had found a way to get through.

Nowadays in times of 'Me Too' and Feminism, sexual consent became even more important in that game.

The fratboys of BTS house had found an elegant solution: handwritten letters as invitation with the passage of asking for consent and demanding the answer in written form with signature.

As far as I knew, after willing in to participate every contestant will be invited to the fratboys' house for some sort of casting. I wasn't quite sure how this worked but by the end of this event, they'd choose only a couple of girls - one for each fratboy - and then the real game would begin.

I had only acknowledged last year's game - which had been hold by the EXO house- and it seemed like the boys had some sort of a relationship with the contestant: You saw them spend time together, go to parties together or have lunch. At least, it looked like this in public.

This year it was BTS house's turn and to be honest, Hailey was right: They all looked hella fine. I even had art history lecture with Jeon Jungkook and he seemed like a decent guy.

I was curious about the rest of BTS house, so this was one of four reasons to participate.

The second reason was their attractiveness.

The third reason was sheer curiosity about the game itself.

My last reason was an advice Hailey was giving me all the time: Live a little.

My days consisted of going to lectures, studying, eating and spending the little time left watching netflix or reading a book, that wasn't for college.

My roommate often told me, she'd become depressed by only watching me.

And sadly, she wasn't the only one telling me this. Even my parents back at home, told me I had a boring life when I was talking to them on the phone and telling them how college was going.

So, I finally gave in. I was living a little.

My heart was beating hard against my ribcage, as I walked to the table in the library, where Min Yoongi was sitting. His macbook was open in front of him, headphones were stuck into the audio opening of his expensive laptop. His head bobbed slightly to the beat coming from his headphones, while his eyes scanned the pages of a book. I couldn't make out, what he was studying.

I was so sure that I was going to scare him but when I lightly tapped his shoulder, he didn't even flinch.

He didn't even took his headphones off, when he looked up at me. His face was emotionless.

I handed him my letter, which he read and nodded in approval.

Then he took one of his headphones out of his ear and said: "Friday, 8pm at our house. Wear something casual."

His voice was low and raspy, sending chills down my spine. I've never heard such an attractive voice before.

I only nodded and stood there starstruck, while Yoongi applied himself to his book again.

I snapped out and walked back to my dorm to study for upcoming tests.

Studying occupied my mind, at least I thought so but caught myself more than once thinking about the game and Min Yoongi.

Apart from the encounter in the library a few hours ago, I've never really had contact with him. I've seen him around campus multiple time, also on parties. But until now Yoongi had been one of the many nameless faces wandering around campus for me.

I knew the fratboys from BTS house by name and knew what they looked like but apart from Jeon Jungkook, I've never felt the need to occupy myself further with them.

The invitation to the game though had sparked my curiosity and I wondered how they had decided to invite me. Has it been only a random decision because they'd followed rumors or did they do some serious research? Well, as far as you could call this whole thing 'serious'.

I had to admit, I couldn't wait for friday and hoped to be in the final round...all for scientific purposes of course.