09

A few days later, as I finally had gotten used to my university day again, Yoongi asked me if I wanted to meet his parents.

Without hesitation I said yes and he gave me a little smile. "It was actually a hypothetical question. You'll meet my parents either way because they're coming next week." He said rubbing the back of his neck, on which a shade of pink had risen on.

"Why?" I asked.

"My dad has some business to do here and my mom is tagging along, so they can have a slight detour to me." Yoongi explained.

"Sounds wonderful." I cheered, "I'm really looking forward to meet the people, who have you as their lovely son."

Yoongi snorted and the next words coming from his mouth sounded bitter: "Yeah...lovely son." which made me wonder.

I had talked about everything to Hailey in order to restore our damaged friendship. She wasn't fully for it, that Yoongi and I were finally in a established relationship, yet she saw the glint in my eyes whenever I was talking about Yoongi, making her come to the conclusion that he somewhat made me happy, so she tried to be happy for me.

Yoongi also had told Namjoon to disqualify us from the game because we wanted to have sex really badly, so we'd gave up on that stupid game.

A stupid game that brought us together.

Of course, rumors were spread quickly around the campus and there was no day, I didn't receive jealous looks from other girls when Yoongi and I walked through the hallways or over the campus with intertwined hands.

So much for not being the type for PDA, Min Yoongi.

I spent a lot of time with him and his roommates in the BTS house. Yoongi was even able to control his jealousy around Hoseok, yet sometimes I pushed it a little to far so it'd kick in. I loved his jealous side and he knew it damn well, which made him even more annoyed.

Just like now, when I was engaged in a heavy discussion with Hoseok about slippers. I wasn't a fan at all of shoes in general, so I didn't see the point of wearing slippers at home when you could walk around barefoot as well.

Yoongi was tapping my thigh to get my attention, which I ignored.

Hoseok was showing me pictures on his phone of various slippers. I didn't understand the purpose of it but in that way, it was easy to ignore Yoongi's hand on my thigh.

When I put a hand on Hoseok's forearm, Yoongi gripped my thigh and finally raised his voice: "Babe, can you look over my assignment?"

I looked at him in confusion. Then I caught the lie and said: "Yeah, right."

And with that the discussion was finished and I followed Yoongi upstairs. But instead going to his room, Yoongi led me somewhere else.

It was the same room, I've found him when I had slept here for the first time: His music studio.

"Are you finally going to show me your music?" I asked in a cocky manner, as I sat down on the black leather couch. Yoongi nodded, while starting the computer.

Excitedly I scooted to the edge of the couch, trying to see what he was doing on his computer.

"I wasn't actually lying when I asked you to look over my assignment." He said, moving the mouse around that made some clicking noises, "I had to write some lyrics about how I've been feeling lately. I got a good grade on that but I wanted to make a real song from it, so I worked on the melody and the beats and this is what I came up with." He explained clicking something and turning up the volume of one speaker next to the computer screen.