04

Sadly, we only lounged on Yoongi's bed. It was like his outburst of roughness in the kitchen had never happened.

Yoongi had settled for some thriller. I couldn't quite catch the plot because my thoughts were too caught up with what had happened earlier.

Had a wave of jealousy washed over him as he had seen me talking to Hoseok?

There were a few centimeters of distance between us, which I disapproved. I missed his touch, his hands, his lips.

Within 24 hours Yoongi had made me addicted to him. I was craving his warmth.

So I decided to initiate something.

I leaned over to shut his laptop, the audio dying down as I did so.

"What are you - what - Y/N?" Yoongi stammered taken aback, as I straddled his lap.

My hands rested on his shoulders, his own hands went to hold my hips.

His eyes widened as I leaned down to press my lips to his neck. Not so forcefully like he did before but I put a good amount of pressure into my action.

His grip tightened around my hips as I started sucking on his skin. I was so intoxicated by his scent, I almost moaned myself without him touching me properly.

"Y/N." He groaned raising his hips instinctively, pushing his crotch lightly into mine.

"You just stopped though I wanted more." I mumbled against his skin, my tongue gliding over the little purple bruise I had created, "Now I'm getting it myself." I whispered into his ear, before biting down lightly onto his earlobe making him moan.

Groaning he rested his face on my chest, his hands sliding under my shirt to stroke over my covered breasts.

"We should stop." He panted while he pinched my hardened nipples through the fabric of my bralette making me moan louder.

"Why?" I asked

"Not even wearing a real bra, baby?" He asked teasingly, "The test." He then said.

"It's more comfortable than a real bra." I explained interrupting myself with several low moans, "And we won't fuck right now, right? We're just messing around."

He only nodded. "Yeah...You trust me, right?" I nodded. "Good because I trust you, too." He said.

"Good, because then I would have gone to Hoseok." I mumbled cheekily seeing Yoongi's eyes darken at the mention of his roommate's name. He growled, his fingers pinching my nipples a bit harder.

I couldn't stop myself anymore. I needed him more than touching me only over my clothes.

"Yoongi, please." I mumbled against the corner of his mouth, before pressing my lips to his.

"Please what? Tell me, what you want." He groaned into my mouth kissing me forcefully, his hips raising again. I felt him. I felt him hard against my right thigh.

My hands slid down his chest, gripping the hem of his shirt motioning for him to take it off, which he did. Soon enough my shirt followed leaving me in my lilac bralette.

"Kinda digging this." He mumbled against the swell of my breasts, referring to my choice of lingerie. He squeezed my sides making me buckle my hips into his.

Suddenly he rolled us over, so my back was pressed into the mattress and he was hovering above me. One of his knees was between my legs widening them.

"Yoongi." I whimpered against his lips, his fingers grazing my hardened nipples over the skin of my stomach, stopping at the waistline of my jeans.

"What, baby? Use your mouth." He said teasingly, his fingers dipping behind my waistline.