06

"Stop doing that." Yoongi groaned beside me.

I looked at him in true innocence. "What?" I asked balancing the clipboard with the form clipped onto it on my knees.

"Biting your bottom lip. It's fucking sexy and cute at the same time." He whispered reaching over to put a hand on my knee, so I'd stop squirming around in my seat as well.

"That's not my intention. The doctor's waiting room isn't exactly the place where I want to seduce you." I whispered back blushing deeply though at his words, trying to concentrate again on the form I needed to fill out.

It was almost the end of the first month of three and Yoongi and I had finally made it to get an appointment at a doctor's office near the campus to test us on STDs, which was free for the both of us due to being students.

Also two couples had been knocked out from the 'Virgin Olympics': Hoseok and his girl had been caught in the act by Namjoon himself in the BTS house and young and shy Jungkook had admitted one night influenced by alcohol that he had taken his girls' virginity in the library.

Now I never wanted to enter the library again because I knew Jungkook had been balls deep into a girl behind some shelves.

"Are you done?" Yoongi interrupted my train of thoughts motioning to the clipboard. I shook my hand.

"I need to remember when my last period was." I said making him cease his face in disgust.

"That's completely natural, don't look at me like that."

"Still gross, I mean you're bleeding down there and have to wear some kind of diapers or stick cotton into you. I admire you girls for that, still."

"Don't forget the cramps and the headaches and the weird cravings or the moodiness."

"Yeah, sounds like fun." Yoongi said sarcastically making me smile.

I completed the form and handed Yoongi my clipboard, so he could give it to the doctor's receptionist.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled trying to lower the grumble in my stomach. The sound made Yoongi chuckle.

"We can get breakfast after this." He suggested, I nodded.

It wasn't my first time to get tested or to be at a gynecologist, yet I felt nervous because of the fact that I hated going to the doctor in general.

"Babe, stop it." Yoongi scolded me once again, setting his hand again on my knee. I leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I don't like doctors." I mumbled. He pressed a kiss into my hair. "It's all gonna be fine. They'll just take a blood sample from you and examine you down there. Nothing to be afraid of."

"Yeah, when you aren't afraid of needles."

Yoongi sighed. "You always have something to complain about." He said teasing me. I only stuck my tongue out to him, making him flick my nose.

"Y/N Y/L/N ?" The doctor's receptionist called.

Yoongi pressed a chaste kiss to my lips, before I got up and followed the receptionist into the exam room.

"Please sit down." She said smiling warmly at me.

Nervously, I sat down onto the exam couch. "At first I'll check your blood pressure and then we'll take a blood sample from you. Next I'll lead you to the room next door, where Dr. Martin - our gynecologist - is already waiting for you, alright?" She explained while putting on the blood pressure cuff around my upper arm. I nodded.

"You nervous?" I nodded again in silence. "No need to be nervous but I understand it. I try to be as gentle as possible, alright?"

She was so sweet. "Thank you." I mouthed as the device buzzed to check my blood pressure.