08

My cramps were keeping me awake. I have been rolling around in my bed for about half an hour, when I decided to get up to grab a glass of water downstairs in the kitchen. It was a little past 1am, as I tiptoed into the kitchen.

"Why are you awake?" Startled I almost dropped the glass of water.

Yoongi was standing in the doorframe rubbing his eyes tiredly. His blonde hair was sticking up in different directions, his pyjama bottoms were hanging low on his hips revealing a faint v-line between the waistband and the hemline of his white t-shirt.

Lips more pouty than usual, his left cheek had an imprint of the pillows. He looked absolutely adorable and cuddly and I wanted nothing more than to throw myself into his arms and enjoy his body warmth.

I cleared my throat before answering: "Can't sleep. Sorry for waking you up."

Yoongi shook his head. "I had to pee and when I came back I saw light in the kitchen." He explained.

I only nodded, gulping down the last drops of water in my glass.

"I'm heading back to bed, then. Good night." I said as calmly as possible.

As I walked past him, he caught me by my wrist pulling me into his chest.

"I really hate fighting with you." He mumbled lowly into my hair, his voice immensely raspy.

"Me too." I whispered fisting his shirt in my hands.

"Apology accepted." He said pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

I had to think a few moments, then I decided to dare it: "I want to be your girlfriend. Like...your real girlfriend, Yoongi."

He looked at me in surprise, the tiredness suddenly falling off of him. "Are you sure?" He asked worriedly. I nodded. "Completely sure and now come. I'm really tired."

I led him upstairs to my room. "Your parents are going to kill me." He mumbled as he settled next to me in my narrow bed. Giggling I cuddled into his side.

"So we're girlfriend and boyfriend now. Like officially?" He asked again as if he was making sure I wouldn't change my mind.

I nodded into his chest.

"That's amazing." He mumbled twirling a strand of my hair between his fingers. I giggled at his remark, yet I wondered why Yoongi was so self-conscious when it came to feelings. I knew, he wasn't good at handling them but he seemed to be suspicious at my feelings towards him. As if he was afraid I could leave him anytime soon.

So gathered all my courage to ask him all the questions, that occupied my mind since I knew Min Yoongi that close: "Have you ever been cheated on, Yoongi?"

His lovely touches paused for a moment, then continued as he countered: "Why are you asking?"

I lifted my head in an attempt to look into his eyes in the darkness. "You seem like someone whose heart had been broken."

"How...what makes you think like that?"

"You are always making sure of my feelings towards you. You double question everything that has to do with feelings."

"It's that obvious, huh?" He then mumbled his voice full with sadness.

"I don't have feelings for her anymore but I'm just too afraid to let it happen again. She expected too much from me and I've never been good with feelings. She knew that but she wanted to have the deep sappy stuff I couldn't give to her. I love in my own way and she didn't accept it, so she looked for someone else and didn't care to tell me about it." Yoongi told me. I looked at him silently while he talked, my hand slowly making its way to his right cheek.