07

"Yoongi, I swear to god, if you don't stop, I'm gonna -"

"Come?" He whispered into my ear, his smirk audible.

His fingers were grazing over the wet fabric between my legs. I was wearing black leggings and a grey oversized hoodie. Yoongi and I were currently sitting on an autobus on our way to my parents' house for fall break. We'd only stay three days but still I would finally see my parents again and Yoongi would finally meet them.

He was trying to brush it off but I knew he was nervous. He had asked so many questions the past few days and when he had packed his bag for the trip he'd ask me what clothes he should bring so my parents would get a good impression of him.

Another thing I noticed, that when he was nervous a slight accent would come through and he'd speak immensely fast, you almost didn't understand what he was saying.

I was thinking that with his sexual innuendos and actions he was trying to not only relax me but also himself, so I was only half-heartedly scolding him as he positioned his hoodie, he'd taken off earlier - over my lap, so no one would see, what exactly he was doing between my thighs.

"Don't act as if you didn't like it, baby." He cooed placing wet kisses along my neck. Suppressing a moan, I leaned back into the seat, letting Yoongi reach down past the waistband of my leggings to rub me through my panties.

"I think you're developing a kink here, babygirl."

"You think?" I murmured pressing my lips rather chastely against his, feeling his smirk.

"Yeah...first in the gym, then here on the bus. You're liking it in public, don't you?"

"Never done it before. Only with you." I mumbled trying to withhold my moans as his fingers slipped beneath my wet panties.

"A first time...with me." Yoongi stated slowly as if he was talking to himself, yet I nodded closing my eyes.

Yoongi shifted closer to me, so I was able to put my head onto his shoulder.

"Kiss me, Yoongi." I pleaded humming lowly as he increased the pace of his circular motions on my clit.

"Anything." He murmured his lips meeting mine. I bit down on his bottom lip making him groan. His lips parted in the process, so I could slip my tongue beneath them to meet his.

My hand snaked over to his lap, squeezing him through his ripped blue jeans, I loved so much on him.

"Y/N." He growled shifting his bottom in hope to shake off my hand.

"Shush." I scolded him kissing him harder and continuing to palm him through his pants.

One morning, after I had spent another night at the BTS house, Jungkook had told my while having breakfast together, that Yoongi wasn't actually that vocal when it came to sex. At first I had been blushing furiously that he had heard us in the night before but then I'd become so proud of myself for making him that loud in bed. Apparently I was doing the right things to him and listening to Yoongi was even more arousing.

Now I wanted to hear him so badly but at the same time I wished he'd quiet down because I feared to get caught.

So I was trying to swallow our both moans by kissing him feverishly.

"God, I want you so badly." He mumbled against my lips making me whine.

Only Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi were left in the game. I hadn't quite caught, how the other had given in but to be honest after now knowing that young innocent looking Jungkook had gotten his dick wet in the library, I wasn't really keen on knowing about the others.