10

After Yoongi's parents' visit, Yoongi became immensely distant. I didn't know how to handle him.

Messages became rare and I almost had to force him to meet me.

When I was with him, he always kept a safe distance to me. When we were laying on his bed, it seemed like an invisible wall was between our bodies. To be honest: I missed him; I missed his body warmth, I missed his touches, I missed the sexual aspect completely.

But it also had a good turn: suddenly, Yoongi told me a lot about his parents and surprisingly, only good things. I would've never guessed that his parents were nice to him once. Yoongi never complained about his parents and somehow I admired this. At the same time, it hurt my heart, that they treated him this way only because of his dream job being in the music industry.

But apparently this exact doubt of his parents fueled Yoongi's will to prove them wrong and work harder on his career.

"The game is over." Yoongi told me one day.

We were laying on the couch of his studio, that one song, he once showed me, on replay in the background. My head was laying comfortable on his chest, while twirled some strands of my hair between his fingers. Today he was surprisingly affectionate.

"Oh?" I only made.

"Yeah, Jin won. But only because his girl wasn't really interest in him anymore and he kinda was..."

"Poor guy." I mumbled. I shifted so I was facing him.

He nodded. "The prize is a 2 day trip to some spa hotel. Namjoon thought, it was a nice idea for the winners to go together to finally have...you know...but Jin is probably going with Jimin or someone else."

"At least, Jin doesn't give the prize to that girl." You snorted feeling empathy for Jin.

Yoongi nodded.

Silence settled between us. We were staring at each other, waiting for the other to finally make a move.

After a while Yoongi leaned in, eyes fluttering close, to touch my lips with his. A sweet light kiss that could lead to more.

I was lingering for his touch so badly, which is why, I deepened the kiss. One leg swinging over the both of his, so I could be on top of him. His hands settled on my hips, thumbs moving in circular motions on the strip of skin that was showing, as my shirt raised up at my movements.

My mouth went from his to his neck sucking lightly on the sensitive skin. Moaning he did the same to me, starting to move his hips into mine.

"Yoongi." I whined meeting his crotch.

"Fuck." He cursed sitting up with me in his lap.

At this point our kisses were all over the place, tongue dancing messily with each other.

"Please, Yoongi." I pleaded my lips forming bruises into his skin, "Have sex with me."

"Y/N." He mumbled, his lips touching my ear, "Are you sure?"

Nodding I bit down harshly onto his skin making him hiss. I knew he loved it when I did this.

"Please, Yoongi, I want you so bad. I missed you so much." I begged riding his shirt up motioning for him to take it off.

"I missed you, too, baby. I'm so sorry." And it was okay. It was okay for Yoongi to withdraw himself from me because I knew that was just the way he tried to cope with everything.

For someone else it might seemed strange but for me...I've finally accepted it. I accepted Yoongi for being who he was.

"It's okay." I mumbled again and again as he moved his clothed crotch into mine.