𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ✔︎

I woke up not really in the mood to go to school, I mean who would wanna go to school when you have to see an ex

I woke up not really in the mood to go to school, I mean who would wanna go to school when you have to see an ex. I just found out on Friday that Stokeley had been cheating on me with some girl during the 9 months we have been dating, when I found this all out I was broken but as I thought about I realized I was not gonna let a stupid ass loser waste my life on what he did, but today I was not in the mood to see him or talk to him.

I got up and changed into some comfy clothes. ( outfit down below )

Then I quickly did my hair and put only mascara and went downstairs grabbing some crackers

Then I quickly did my hair and put only mascara and went downstairs grabbing some crackers. I got into my car and drove to school.

I took a deep breath and walked in, thankfully nobody stared at me. Maybe Stokeley hadn't said anything? Which is good since I really didn't like all the attention on me anyways. As I was walking I saw the person I really didn't feel like seeing right now, it was Stokeley and his small group of friends and his new hoe named "Emily".

"Eww, it's her Stokeley, " Emily said dramatically running to Stokeley. Stokeley turned to look at me and laughed.

I was really pissed and just wanted to beat the shit out of both of them, but I really didn't need to get thrown out of another school, especially in the senior year.

"Real mature Emily, " I rolled my eyes turning around and smiling.

I started walking towards my best friend Diamond.

"Hey," I said slamming against my locker.

"Hey y/n, are you okay? " she asked laying her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm good anyways we should discuss your birthday plans tomorrow, " I opened my locker.

"Come on y/n, I know you're sad. Just talk to me " Diamond said.

"I'm fine," I reassured her with a fake smile.

"Okay then... " she said.

As she was about to say something she was interrupted by the person I dreaded talking to right now.

"Hey y/n can we talk?" he asked calmly as I slammed my locker shut.

"No, we can't talk Stokeley, " I said rolling my eyes facing him.

"Just 5 minutes," he pleaded.

"Stokeley I fucking said I don't wanna talk to you," I shouted getting irritated.

"Why are you acting this way y/n," he said getting me more pissed off by the second

"Because you fucking cheated on me Stokeley, what do you want me to do? Fucking be best friends and shit. I think I'm acting the way any girl going through a break up would be acting " I exclaimed now getting other people's attention.

"Nah, you just being stupid as fuck," he laughed walking away.

"I'm being stupid ?! " I asked chuckling as he walked away

That's when a wave of anger came rushing over me, I couldn't control it so I jumped on his back and started punching his head ( AN: I did this at 12 at the clock at night so... Idek what the fuck I was thinking sorry 😂❤ )

"Ow what the fuck y/n get off me " he yelled trying to pull me off, at this moment we had gotten many people's attention, people were recording and screaming.

"No that's what you get for fucking cheating on me you dumbass " I yelled still punching.

"BREAK IT UP NOW! " the principal yelled.

"Okay," I said smiling while jumping off, as soon as I jumped off him I slapped him causing people " ooo " me.

"Y/N COME TO MY OFFICE NOW ! " the principal yelled. I already knew I was gonna get suspended or possibly kicked out of school.

"Fine," I said walking away with her, I turned around to see Stokeley on the ground rubbing on his cheek, I flashed a smile and a wave. I know I was being petty but his cheating ass deserved it.

❤❤ Thanks for reading and pls comment, and vote ( deeply appreciate it but not forced ) and I hope you guys have a great night