𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ꧂

              ꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐏𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎  ꧂

Continued...

After running out the school I ran straight to my car. I couldn't believe Gazzy had changed so much. But I was the stupid one because I should've known he would change.

1 month later...

I hated school so fucking much at this point. People would always make fun of me for being Gazzys ex-girlfriend. I've noticed that all the girls that didn't talk to Gazzy before were all instantly fans of him. It really did make me feel bad since I had supported since the beginning.

I walked into the school and looked down. Everybody always seemed to stare at me and I didn't feel like seeing Gazzy with random ass hoes.

"Y/N! " which caused me to stop, I knew damn well that was Gazzys voice. I already knew he was probably gonna say some dumb shit so I kept on walking.

"Damn can we fucking talk?" He said catching up to me.

"Gazzy right now I really don't feel like talking to you and I'm about to late so move the fuck away from me, "I said.

"Since when do you worry about being late?" he said smirking, I just wanted to smack him.

"When I stopped dating a dumbass, " I replied walking into my class.

After school...

I was walking to my car when I heard the familiar voice which of course was Gazzys calling my name. I quickly rushed to my car hoping he wouldn't catch up to me.

"Why the fuck won't you talk to me y/n?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"What do you want me to say Gazzy?! You're the one that fucking broke up with me the last time I checked" I yelled at him.

"Well I changed my mind and I want you back y/n, " he said walking up to me, I quickly laughed he was stupid if he thought I was gonna take him back.

"Well I don't want you back so leave me the hell alone and go fuck a thot or something," I said.
"I know damn well I'm getting you back y/n, " he said with that stupid smirk again.

"Good luck with that, " I said walking away.

Thanks so much for reading! Ik I haven't updated but imma post maybe tonight and tmr since I have no school. Anyways have a nice day/night