𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐍 ꧂

AN: This is a chapter from my other Imagines book but I haven't had time to write so here you guys go! I will try and write this weekend anyways I hope you guys enjoy !!

As Jahseh and I laid down together in the darkness. I started thinking about how distant Jahseh had been being, he wouldn't ever talk to me as much as he did before and he always came home late he even had forgotten a birthday.

"Jahseh can I ask you something, " I said sitting up.

"Yeah what is it?" He said looking up at me.

"Do you still love me?" I asked holding back tears.

"Why the fuck are you even asking me this y/n?" He asked.

"Because lately, you've been acting strange towards me, " I said.

"How? Because I come home late you know that why I'm always at the studio y/n " he said starting to get irritated.

"Well yeah Jahseh you literally missed my birthday, " I said getting a little mad.

"Wow, so you think I'm cheating or what?" He said kissing his teeth.

"Well I don't know, are you? " I asked.

"No y/n I'm not fucking cheating and it's sad for you to be thinking that," he said

"Okay then... What the fuck is going on then?" I asked harshly.

"It's just...I don't wanna lose you y/n " he admitted sighing and turning around

"You're not going to lose me Jahseh. Why would you even think that?" I asked confused

"It's just I'm so scared to get attached to someone. Every person I had gotten attached to has hurt me and I wanted to try and ignore you and try to do these things for you to break up with me but you've stayed with me through all these fucked up things I've done " he said causing me to cry.

"I love you Jahseh and I'm, not like those other people. I'm not going to hurt you" I said

"I love you too y/n and I no matter how many times I've tried letting go of you I just couldn't, you're different. " Jahseh said while he pulled me to his chest.

 " Jahseh said while he pulled me to his chest