𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐒𝐊𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐎𝐃 ꧂

The next few weeks were hell for me, I could not stand Stokeley's dumb ass lies about me

The next few weeks were hell for me, I could not stand Stokeley's dumb ass lies about me. His fans were starting to make hate accounts because of his lies. I had decided to stay away from social media for a while.

Tonight I decided to go out and have fun with Maria, I was tired of all the annoying drama and really needed something to distract myself for a while.

"Girl I cannot believe you actually agreed to go out with me," she laughed.

"I know it's been a while but you know this whole breakup shit with Stokeley has been a mess and I need to distract from all that shit," I admitted while looking down, I still felt hurt from this whole breakup though.

"You need to stop thinking about him, he didn't deserve you and tonight we gonna find you a fine ass man," she said making me laugh.

"I don't know about that but your right I need to stop thinking about him, " I mumbled before getting up and going to the bathroom to shower.

After a while Maria and I had got ready, I decided to put on a dress which was really odd since I had only been wearing the same sweatshirt for the past month.

"I feel weird in this dress," I explained looking at myself in the mirror.

"Bitch you look good the fuck you mean," she said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever but lets going before I change my mind," I muttered walking out.

At the club...

"I feel like I haven't been in a club in a while " I yelled at Maria while looking around.

"Girl just enjoy this then! " she shouted grabbing my arm and pulling me to the dancefloor. I stood there as Maria twerked on some random ass guy. I felt weird being here It almost felt wrong in a way.

I decided to go to the bar, I needed to stop thinking so I can actually enjoy my time. After a few shots, I was already dancing getting attention from different guys. I felt somebody come up behind me and I didn't even need to look before knowing damn well it was Stokeley.

"What the fuck are you doing?! " Stokeley shouted with his raspy ass voice.

"Stokeley?! What the fuck do you mean I'm doing?" I shouted crossing my arms.

"Why the fuck are you wearing that? " He asked looking at my dress with an annoyed expression on his face.

"When did yo dumbass control what I wear?" I yelled.

"When you became mine," he said before grabbing my arm.

"Stokeley let go! We're not even together so I'm not "yours" anymore " I yelled kicking him.

"Shut the fuck up, we're going home," he said pulling me into the car.

" I-I will call the motherfuckin cops on you Stokeley this is kidnapping " I yelled causing concerned stares from nearby people.

"You're so fucking drunk," he said laughing at the scene I was making.

Thanks for reading!!! Part 3? Lmao I'll update tmr or later 💓💓