𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐏 ✔︎

Thanks for the request loona2003

꧁ 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐏 ꧂

"It's your day to take London." I was on the phone with Purpp as I held our 8-month baby in my arms.

"Nah it's Wednesday. I only take her on Friday's." I rolled my eyes at how stupid he was. He was always too high to remember the damn date.

"It is Friday dumbass. And you better clean up I don't want London around your hoes or those random ass guys smoking and shit." I set London down as I held on to the phone I could hear him groan being annoyed. It's like he doesn't even care about his own damn child. This is why I had left him his music came before everything else according to him.

"Okay bet." And with that, he hung up. I rolled my eyes again and got London ready to leave. Purpp and I broke up after he chose music over his family. He now has to take London on certain days but I don't be trusting him because he smokes and drinks. Something I don't want our daughter to be around.

At his house...

As I pulled up to his house I saw that two ugly girls walking out in barely any clothes and sighed. I wasn't even surprised anymore he always had random ass people over. I got out of the car and grabbed London she was fussy because she didn't like going to her dad's house which to me is understandable.

"Open the door idiot it's me!" I shouted as I kept knocking repeatedly.

"Hold on! I'm cleaning up." He yelled out causing me to get more annoyed. He was such a dick he didn't have any sort of respect.

"Come on Purpp it's cold! Open the damn door or else I'm leaving." I shouted again shivering because of the damn cold. After a few seconds, he came out looking tired as fuck because of his bad eye bags. He didn't have any shirt on and I peeked inside to see that the house was a mess.

"That's what you call cleaning?" I chuckled before handing him London who had fallen asleep in my arms. He placed her in her sleeping pin before turning to face me again.

"I have a question, Luna." I perked up my eyebrows curious about what his question was. Nothing crossed my mind on what he could possibly be asking about.

"What is it?" I asked trying to make it seem like I didn't care but obviously, I did or else I would have just left already.

"This finna sound crazy but would you ever consider getting back with me?" He asked while playing with his messy hair. I scoffed at his dumbass question. He wasn't serious, was he? I mean, of course, I had thought about what it would be like getting back with him but his personality had changed drastically. I didn't even know the new him anymore.

"Are you high?" I continued to laugh but I could see that he was telling the truth making me feel sort of guilty.

"Nah it was just a question. Just forget it, Luna." He began to close the door but I stepped my foot out to keep it open.

"Look I have thought about it but right now this isn't the best thing. You not even serious about London you're own damn daughter what makes you think you would be serious about me?" I explained to him. Then it went quiet and that's how I knew I was right. He had hoes every day what makes him think I would ever trust him?

"But what about London. She deserves to have two parents." He said looking back to check on London.

"I understand your point but I think there would be more arguments between us. I don't want her to see that. Plus sometimes it don't feel like she got two parents it seems like I'm the one raising her." I was now frustrated because I just wanted to leave. I was in a tough situation right now honestly.

"So you saying I'm a bad dad? Bet you can leave now." he was mad now and began to close the door.

"You know damn well I didn't say that," I shouted as he slammed the door. I sighed before making my way to my car. If only if he would change because being with him would be amazing but right now I couldn't be with someone who doesn't even care about his own daughter sometimes.

Thanks for reading! This one was a little short and I don't really like it but I wanted to write a chapter! Anyways tysm for the support on this book it means so much- Haley

( I'll be editing this chapter later don't mind the mistakes! )