𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐘 ✔︎

Authors Note: So I just wanted to apologize for not uploading this book. Lately, I have been busy with online school and all this coronavirus shit that I didn't think to post. But now that school is better I want to let you all know I will be posting but I can't guarantee it's going to be like every other day because I do want to focus on other things and my mental health but yeah just wanted to clear that up. Also, I've seen that many people think that the Black Lives Matter Movement protests and anything relating to it were done. I just want to let you guys know that they are still more black individuals who need justice! Please go sign petitions, post on social media, spread awareness. It helps! - Haley

꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐘 ꧂

 It helps! - Haley                       ꧁ 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐘 ꧂

"No Mosey I won't go out with you. I've heard the rumors so, please for the tenth time stop asking you really starting to sound like a creep." I told Mosey who has been for the past month been trying to get me to go out with him. I think he's cute and all but I've heard rumors that his ass is a player and I don't want to be played not anymore. I'm too smart for that shit.

"Oh come on that shit is lies. They just jealous because I want you not them. So come on y/n give me a chance I promise I won't fuck this shit up." He begged I could tell he did actually like me but shit men lie all the time. But at the same time, he was telling the truth hella girls were pressed because he been wanting me.

"Okay Okay fine but if you fuck it up then we for real not ever doing this shit again. Okay?" He seemed excited as fuck hearing my response. It was actually cute seeing how happy he was I've never seen a guy so excited over me.

"You deadass?" He asked making sure I was telling the truth. I nodded my head and then he started to jump around all funny. Judgmental ass people were staring mad hard as if they had a problem but at this moment it doesn't matter because I actually going to go on a date with Lil Mosey.

"Bet well I'll text you when I'm going to get you. I'm not telling you where we going tho," he said causing me to laugh. I was excited as fuck because I haven't been anywhere lately so this was my chance to look good.

"Okay bet. I'll see you later and remember it better be good or else we won't ever talk again." I joked before walking away I could hear him mumbling dirty shit under his breath. I knew this was gonna be good.

Few Hours Later...

"Okay this the fifth outfit it better be good because I'm tired of trying on these stupid outfits." I stepped out in frustration from trying on clothes in front of my friend Damien. He was too busy texting his boyfriend to notice me but once I threw a shoe at him he snapped back to me and smiled seeing me in the outfit I had put on.

"Damn girl you look sexy! If Mosey doesn't think you look good then he doesn't deserve you." I laughed hearing his feedback and stared at my outfit and hair. It was cute and basic I didn't know exactly where we were going so I didn't know what to wear.